Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Dobbs is elite
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Where CFIAvike at?? Waiting and looking for that next loss??

[Image: looking-searching.gif]
I'm still here.  Happy we won, but still waiting for the other shoe to drop as it always does.  His first half was remarkable.  Second half was less than pedestrian.

Like i said in another thread, this Dobbs thing feels like Keenum 2.0. A journeyman who's historically not great that catches fire and plays above his ability for awhile.  Lightning in a bottle.  

Quote: @"CFIAvike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I'm still here.  Happy we won, but still waiting for the other shoe to drop as it always does.  His first half was remarkable.  Second half was less than pedestrian.

Like i said in another thread, this Dobbs thing feels like Keenum 2.0. A journeyman who's historically not great that catches fire and plays above his ability for awhile.  Lightning in a bottle.  
Good to see. Of course its lightning in a bottle. But what's wrong with that? I mean, this beats the shit out of watching Mannion or Mullens fiddle fuck around. Don't overthink it. Week to week is how to view it.

... this beats the shit out of watching Mannion fiddle fuck around.
^^^This right here^^^

I would rather watch any player with any High School, Junior High, or Flag Football QB experience out there than Mannion. Confused

https://twitter.com/ZPathletic/status/17...9559087188
I will say one thing, he has some speed.  Turned on the jets and beat that guy to the edge.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I will say one thing, he has some speed.  Turned on the jets and beat that guy to the edge.
Really good pocket movement and awareness before he tucked it and ran.

Quote: @"CFIAvike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

F@ck the shoe. It can drop after we win the Super Bowl!!