Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Of FA

On his previous 6 year contract, Von Miller got $70M guaranteed, $42M at signing.

His 6 year contract with the #Bills contains $52M guaranteed, $32M fully guaranteed at signing.

It appears to be a 3 years, $53M deal for practical purposes.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
On his previous 6 year contract, Von Miller got $70M guaranteed, $42M at signing.

His 6 year contract with the #Bills contains $52M guaranteed, $32M fully guaranteed at signing.

It appears to be a 3 years, $53M deal for practical purposes.
Guaranteed vs FULLY Guaranteed?  Do some people not understand the meaning of the word guaranteed?  Is this like I object vs I strenuously object?

Andrew Visnovsky
@AndrewVisnovsky
· 11m
Replying to @AndrewBrandtCounterpoint: who would want to move from LA to Buffalo for less than $120m?

A chicken rancher to Buffalo, makes sense no…!?  Wink :p  

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...Ka5Zfj0ooA&s=19
He was a good solid TE. Hopefully ISJ can play a full season for once.

Quote: @kmillard said:
Next man in. Conklin had never produced a quality season prior to this year so even if ISJ gets hurt again I think they will be fine at TE. 

Today is a big day. Restructure Thielen, Kendricks, Harrison Smith, and Cook. That will create enough cap room to sign two very good free agents.

Restructuring Danielle would be great too, but if he and his agent want to be difficult because they agreed to the team friendly deal years ago or whatever has him butthurt, then trade his ass to Houston. I’m sure he wont be unhappy there…

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@kmillard said:
Next man in. Conklin had never produced a quality season prior to this year so even if ISJ gets hurt again I think they will be fine at TE. 

Today is a big day. Restructure Thielen, Kendricks, Harrison Smith, and Cook. That will create enough cap room to sign two very good free agents.

Restructuring Danielle would be great too, but if he and his agent want to be difficult because they agreed to the team friendly deal years ago or whatever has him butthurt, then trade his ass to Houston. I’m sure he wont be unhappy there…
Its not really so much about it being a team friendly deal or them being butt hurt,   he is owed what he is owed because he deserved a pay raise when he got this deal,  they made it a prove it deal and despite him not having proved it,  he is still owed the money,  except the team doesn't want to pay it the way they wrote it up and now the kick the can down the road approach is biting them in the ass when that player chooses to put himself first,  but after seeing how this league can work, who can blame him.  Personally I agree,  enough of this shit, start sending these players packing and get off the mercenary contract path we have been on lately.

Conklin turned out nicely for the Vikings, especially for a 5th round pick. But there was zero chance he was going to be back. He can be a borderline TE1 somewhere. He would obviously never get that chance in Minnesota.