Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson To Denver
Everything is speculation right now.  It is offseason entertainment and conjecture nothing more.  

March 9, 2022 @ 2:55pm » Tzvi Machlin
Kirk Cousins Is Trending Following The Carson Wentz Trade
[Image: GettyImages-1052698698-775x465.jpg]EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - OCTOBER 21: Kirk Cousins #8 of the Minnesota Vikings looks on from the sideline during the second quarter against the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on October 21, 2018 in East Rutherford, New Jersey. (Photo by Steven Ryan/Getty Images)The Washington Commanders will once again have a different quarterback under center to start the NFL season. After Carson Wentz was brought into the fold, one of those former quarterbacks – Kirk Cousins – started trending.
Following the Carson Wentz trade and yesterday’s blockbuster Russell Wilson trade, NFL fans believe that just about every quarterback with a testy front office relationship is up for grabs. Kirk Cousins is one such example, and it’s why he’s trending.
Given his recent struggles on the Minnesota Vikings and the new coaching staff coming on board, fans believe that Cousins could be the next QB to be traded. Many believe that he could be the Indianapolis Colts’ replacement target for Wentz.
Naturally, the discourse around Cousins isn’t all positive. He’s a polarizing player and there are just as many fans who want him nowhere near their team as believe he’ll go there:
Quote:The Colts are staring this QB market in the face right now:
via trade
Kirk Cousins
Jimmy Garoppolo
Derek Carr (unlikely)
Gardner Minshew (!?)
via FA
Mitch Trubisky
Marcus Mariota
Jameis Winston
Teddy Bridgewater
Andy Dalton
Ryan Fitzpatrick
— Austin Gayle (@PFF_AustinGayle) March 9, 2022
Kirk Cousins spotted boarding a flight to Indianapolis today at MSP

Trubisky is rumored to be going to the Giants to push Daniel Jones and because of his relationship with Daboll. 

I'm not sure the Colts would have traded Wentz without a plan in place because they are a damn good football team otherwise. What's their play..?

Ballard loves Jordan Love.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Trubisky is rumored to be going to the Giants to push Daniel Jones and because of his relationship with Daboll. 

I'm not sure the Colts would have traded Wentz without a plan in place because they are a damn good football team otherwise. What's their play..?
Hearing Garapollo 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@supafreak84 said:

Hearing Garapollo 

I don't see that as an upgrade for them, especially when you take into account he's injury prone. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@minny65 said:
@supafreak84 said:

Hearing Garapollo 

I don't see that as an upgrade for them, especially when you take into account he's injury prone. 
I don't either just updating on the rumor mill.  

If I'm the 49'ers I keep Garoppolo on his last year deal at 27 and hope that Lance is ready mid season or injury?  They have to get some value for the investment in Lance.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
Sooooo. . .  Kirk to Seattle for a 1st (Denver's) and Drew Lock?  

Essentially they turn Russ into Kirk, grab another 1st, 2 more 2nds, a 5th, Harris and Fant

I want CB, DE, DT in the first 50 picks of this draft plus cap room
You know who I think ends up in Seattle? Teddy. 

Like Zim, Carroll is a staunch believer in running the ball and playing defense. That's what he wanted Wilson to do. That's what pissed off Wilson and why they're no longer together. Teddy would be a good bridge QB for them until they draft their guy. 

[Image: 8xg2qe65gna4.jpg]

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Ballard loves Jordan Love.
has he been drinking heavily?