Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPÁR 2017 - FINAL RESULTS
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
I'm done for the night...  7 drinks...  Case Keenum style!!!  Dilly Dilly!!!

BOOM
im thinking those were easy points

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
RESULTS ARE IN
Hey Scott, thanks for doing this - it's fun! 

I do have a problem though.  My score didn't show up for last game, but I do remember filling it out.  [email protected] is my email, if that helps - thanks.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
RESULTS ARE IN

I do have a problem though.  My score didn't show up for last game, but I do remember filling it out.  [email protected] is my email, if that helps - thanks.
I will recheck, I was surprised you were not on the list.

@"HappyViking" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
RESULTS ARE IN

Ok, it's there

Thanks, dude.  Did I miss filling something in?
@"PapaScott" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
RESULTS ARE IN

Ok, it's there

It's hard to come up with words to what was witnessed last Sunday. Just like Everson Griffen, my jaw dropped and I stood in my kitchen after my own "walk off" in utter disbelief. I had walked for 20 mins agitated and worked up over watching the game and could not watch anymore.  I was confidant we would win, I just could not watch anymore. first time ever that I have walked away from watching the Vikings.  Just another first in a season of firsts? It's #1 vs #2 this week in Philadelphia. The last time we visited the Eagles we were the #1 team in the NFL sitting at 5-0. The Eagles soundly defeated the Vikings and it sent the Vikings on a downward spiral. Last Sunday the Vikings ended up on the right side of history. I can list quite a few firsts for the Vikings and myself this year.  There are some more firsts left... Ohh and Velspar yeah we have a race for the Beer Mug, every year it seems one person runs away with it and I have to "encourage" people to continue to play (jeopardy style question) There will be No Jeopardy this week, we're gonna play like we've played all year. Welcome to VELSPAR Week 20 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP STYLE!!

Almost forgot this. Thanks Papa for doing this all season long.

Uggh, it was just a dream, just a dream. Yeah that's me in the corner, losin my heart, once again once again.  There is a bottle of champagne that will not be opened in celebration for the the Vikings getting to the Superb Owl.  In a year of firsts, the final game saw a first in all three defensive category's points given up, yards allowed, touchdowns allowed, pretty much every friggin defensive category the Vikings dominated all season.  what we thought couldn't happen did.  It was a great 1st drive of the game.  
I have to say this has been a great season of Velspar and we have a new champion and wow what a finish.  The new champion won by a single point.  The Beer mug is currently in production and will be shipped out soon.  Thanks to everyone who played, especially those that kept playing despite being "out" of the running.  we started off with 50+ players and ended up with 22.  I would like to see that number get bigger and weekly prizes but at this point i'm ready to not think about football for a very long time.   anyway  Here is your 2017 VELSPAR CHAMPION

Congrats, Brick!  Thanks Scott for putting Velspar together.  It's something fun for us to do.  I still think you should play too.