Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennison out as O-Line coach
...like I said, Dennison won't be on this team next season.

It looks like he'll have the title of Zoom call coordinator.

Besides that, I saw use of the words 'watching' and 'helping'.

This is pretty unbelievable. (Screenshot because if he has any sense at all left in his head, he will delete this)

[Image: 3w9yrle4lrxv.png]

Sometimes it's better to quit while you're behind. But, no.

[Image: rdas7g08in8x.png]

NFL players aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
NFL players aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
At the same time,  how many vaccinated Yankees have gotten covid?  What percent of that roster was previously vaccinated?  If rivera was as concerned for his own situation as he claims he would be looking at what is happening and perhaps take some time off to protect himself.  The notion that he would be safe if more were vaccinated is only partially true but how much safer he would be is certainly up for debate. 

I am starting to wonder if the vaccine is really preventing covid or if its just masking its affects in so many that they aren't getting tested, and masking the effectiveness in preventing infection. 

Quote: @Nichelle said:
This is pretty unbelievable. (Screenshot because if he has any sense at all left in his head, he will delete this)

[Image: 3w9yrle4lrxv.png]

Sometimes it's better to quit while you're behind. But, no.

[Image: rdas7g08in8x.png]
Speaking as a two time cancer survivor, TJ Ward can fuck all the way off.

[Image: bIxext45_bigger.jpg]
The NFL tonight sent clubs updated training camp and preseason COVID protocols, including discipline for any player -- regardless of vaccination status -- who refuses to wear a tracking device ($14,650) or refuses to submit to required virus testing ($50,000), per source.