• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeland signed
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Career games started by the #Vikings CBs:

2020 = 9
2021 = 303
This stat tells the tale of injury last year in that unit: just brutal. AND.....the team almost made the playoffs. How are they not getting more love this year as a real dark horse in the NFC?

MB: Not that we should care what anyone thinks, but mark my words, when everyone wakes up and realizes that the Vikings were missing 5 to 7 members of its defense last year and should be getting all of them back, Vikings will become a trendy cinderella pick. 

I wonder how the narrative would change if they just pretended all the returning players were free agents. In free agency, Vikings added Danielle Hunter, Anthony Barr, Eric Kendricks, Dalvin Tomlinson, MIchael Pierce, Patrick Peterson, Mack Alexander, Bashaud Breeland and Xavier Woods to a team that was one win away from the playoffs. 

$100 get you 5k..... hard not to take the plunge when you put it in writing.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
This team is set in the secondary. I'll be curious as to the other starter at LB alongside Barr and Kendricks. Dye maybe?
What draft capital did we spend on Chazz? Didn't care for the pick, but he damn well better be in the discussion. Cam Smith too.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
This team is set in the secondary. I'll be curious as to the other starter at LB alongside Barr and Kendricks. Dye maybe?
Me too. Sounds like Vigil was getting 1st ream reps yesterday. Should be a good comp between Vigil, Dye, Chazz. Maybe Smith? But I sorta think Smith might be our backup MLB. 

"[Being to Super Bowls doesn't] make me better than any of these guys, because I'm still learning. [I want to] show them 'OK, this is what we do to get here; I've seen it. It's up to us to come together as a group & get to that goal."

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@StickyBun said:
What draft capital did we spend on Chazz? Didn't care for the pick, but he damn well better be in the discussion. Cam Smith too.
I think Smith has been running with the 1s.  

[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Details on Bashaud Breeland’s deal with the #Vikings:

$1.075M base salary (fully guaranteed)
$1M signing bonus
Up to $925K in per-game roster bonuses
Cap hit of $2,727,944
[Image: BgCr4vnl_normal.jpg]