Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Camp Info?
Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Are you guys getting together at the campsite- after the scrimmage- again this year?  We will be passing through Mankato around the time that the scrimmage ends... and I thought it would be nice to stop by and say a quick "hello" (with the whole family this time, not just Jake).  
That sounds great.  Look forward to seeing you guys again... and to meet the woman that would lower her standards that much.  :p

That would be something to meet up with Pumpf again!

Are you guys getting together at the campsite- after the scrimmage- again this year?  We will be passing through Mankato around the time that the scrimmage ends... and I thought it would be nice to stop by and say a quick "hello" (with the whole family this time, not just Jake). We will be there. It would be great to hang out again! What deep novels should we discuss this time?

No time for any deep discussions.  Just a quick hello.  We'll have about a 5 hour drive left to go when we leave- IF we're able to stop by.  I assume that no one will be around until around 11pm... and as much as I'd love to see you guys again (and show off the trophy wife), I'm not crazy about getting home at 4am.  We'll see...

No time for any deep discussions.  Just a quick hello.  We'll have about a 5 hour drive left to go when we leave- IF we're able to stop by.  I assume that no one will be around until around 11pm... and as much as I'd love to see you guys again (and show off the trophy wife), I'm not crazy about getting home at 4am.  We'll see...
Would be great to see you again pumpf but don't stress out yourself or the family on getting somewhere super late. 

I don't know if you'll get this before y'all head off to the scrimmage... but I'm wiped out (a full day of "meetings").  And with 6.5 hours still to go, I'm just not up for waiting around until 10pm to get started (it would take an hour to get to Mankato... and then another 5.5 hours after that).  So... another time, mi amigos...

I don't know if you'll get this before y'all head off to the scrimmage... but I'm wiped out (a full day of "meetings").  And with 6.5 hours still to go, I'm just not up for waiting around until 10pm to get started (it would take an hour to get to Mankato... and then another 5.5 hours after that).  So... another time, mi amigos...
Understand man,  next time.

Totally understandable pumpf. 

I also want to take a moment to thank everyone that came down to camp and provided the opportunity to see those faces again. It really is the best part of this. Thanks. 

And the pumpf daddy made an appearance!  Great to see everybody again.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
And the pumpf daddy made an appearance!  Great to see everybody again.

And we made it home, safe and sound (at 4:30am).  Wheeeeeee....