Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to watch II
Maybe binge a bit on this??? Found a bunch on YouTube

[Image: mystery-science-theater.jpg]

Anyone watching Midnight Mass on Netflix? 
I’m on episode 5 of 7. Starts a little slow, but for me anyway, the well-written and incredibly well-acted conversations about everything from death and religion to alcoholism keeps you watching. And as a bonus it gets scary and REAL creepy about half way through. Unless the last two episodes disappoint, this might be the best thing I’ve seen on Netflix since Queen’s Gambit. 

The last couple of nights we have watched Bad Sport on Netflix. First episode covers Hedake Smith from ASU and his college point shaving scandal. Second episode covered Randy Lanier and his drug smuggling to fund his racing team. Really recommend checking it out

Dopesick on Hulu starting 10/13, with M. Keaton. 

Looks promising, if you have the stomach for it.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Anyone watching Midnight Mass on Netflix? 
I’m on episode 5 of 7. Starts a little slow, but for me anyway, the well-written and incredibly well-acted conversations about everything from death and religion to alcoholism keeps you watching. And as a bonus it gets scary and REAL creepy about half way through. Unless the last two episodes disappoint, this might be the best thing I’ve seen on Netflix since Queen’s Gambit. 
I should edit this. If you like Frost/NIxon and Gore/Buckley debates like I do, then you will enjoy this. It's still incredibly well written and acted, but my god, it gets super silly at the end. 

At long last, “Dune” has arrived. Warner Bros.’ big-budget adaptation of the beloved Frank Herbert sci-fi novel is due for release this week, and audiences have multiple viewing options. There’s IMAX, of course, which is director Denis Villeneuve’s preferred method of seeing the film. There’s also the traditional theatrical option, which is a solid runner-up. But for those who decide to watch “Dune” on HBO Max, the film will be streaming earlier than many had anticipated.
“Dune” will be streaming on HBO Max on Oct. 21 starting at 6 pm ET as part of a “special preview.” That’s a full day earlier than the film’s official release date of Oct. 22, and coincides with early previews of the film that will be showing in theaters across the country on Thursday night.
However, “Dune” is only available to stream on HBO Max with the ad-free plan, and will only be streaming for 31 days from its theatrical release. So by late November, the only way to see “Dune” will be in theaters.

November 7th...

Succession is back on. God I love this show.

We streamed this last night...

I love anything with Gal Gadot.

The Agatha Christie character Hercule Poirot is one I've always enjoyed. Brannagh's interpretation does the character great justice imo. 

[Image: p_20cs_deathonthenile_22532_4516b236.jpeg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
We streamed this last night...

I love anything with Gal Gadot.

The Agatha Christie character Hercule Poirot is one I've always enjoyed. Brannagh's interpretation does the character great justice imo. 

[Image: p_20cs_deathonthenile_22532_4516b236.jpeg]
I'll have to watch this. Love everything Kenneth Branagh's in. And I've been waiting for Gadot for years. Something about Israeli women makes me wriggle.