Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your QB choice is
Quote: @"MarkSP18" said:
@"Poiple" said:
@"Steve" said:
Vikings get to the NFC Championship game because Keenum dealt with pressure better than any QB coming off the pine in history, and fans want to replace him with the guy who led the league in interceptions under pressure last year.

If Keenum won 9 games last year, people would be all over him talking about his potential.  Instead, he gets one game shy of the Superbowl and everyone is window shopping replacements.
well said.  Im amazed, but shouldn’t be.  Most teams would be looking for a way to lock him down and looking forward to next year.  Vike fans deserve the misery that follows them lol
I think this is misguided, unfair, and directed at the wrong parties.

It is not Vikings fans fault that the front office (not us fans) has not decided to go ahead and extend Case.

Why haven't they done that if what you say is true?

Surely they saw what you saw during the season.

To blame other fans who are now speculating about which QB they would like to see, and Kirk Cousins is a better QB at this point as his stats the last 3 years are much better than any current Vikings QB, is just wrong.

The argument made here is that the fans are clamoring for another QB and going window shopping.  Well, hell yes!

Why not?

What is the actual front office doing?  There has been plenty of time to extend Case or Teddy or Sam or at least to begin some kind of talks which probably would have gotten out (leaked) by now.

Even if they are going to keep one of the three, the fact that they have not done it yet makes it perfectly fine to do some window shopping.

For the record, the only other QB I read that others want (I do), is Kirk Cousins.

I can live with being called a fair weather fan or whatever people want.

I do not give a you know what.

I have seen all 4 Super Bowl losses live.

The Raiders loss was particularly painful.

I am sure other fans have seen these games too.

It changes your perspective when you got over 45 years invested.

Window shopping?  You damn right!

What is the team doing?
i think we are about the same age and have a similar perspective.  just because i dont agree with you you think i havent seen enough?  My statements are made with perspective of having seen it all also.  
I wasnt speaking about the front office.  i am speaking about the fan’s opinions as reflected in the poll.