• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Donatell NOW
Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
"Fans are going to like what they see on Sunday"-Ed Donatell

Giants fans that is…  Confused 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
If KOC brings him back I might be done. I have been a diehard Vikings fan since the '60's but this is downright embarrassing. 
you said that after the missed kick against Seattle.

The Vikings are like that stripper that you think likes you, bumping, grinding, blowing her breath on your neck, flipping her hail around......then leaves you penniless and pssyless.

youll be back, we all will - we are all too stupid to pull the plug
I did, show me that quote
Just messing with you

The D was the issue from Day 1. Period. Never got better. And when they tried tweaks, gameplan changes, etc. and nothing worked, you knew we'd be stuck with it all year. 

What's with all the Harrison Smith hate?  Like I've read more than a couple posts saying he needs to go... It started in the off-season and now pops back up. Like WTF?  Guy has been a hell of a leader in his time here and played well this season.  I think it's kind of shitty to lump him in with other underperforming vets.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
What's with all the Harrison Smith hate?  Like I've read more than a couple posts saying he needs to go... It started in the off-season and now pops back up. Like WTF?  Guy has been a hell of a leader in his time here and played well this season.  I think it's kind of shitty to lump him in with other underperforming vets.
I think @MB nailed it in another thread - with the question marks on Cine, they will want to keep Smith, but probably on a re-worked deal. 

IF he wants to continue playing, which he hasn't said anything about. 

i dont think its hate,  just the fact that he is older, has a big cap number, and is not playing at a level that we have expected from him.... but given how insanely stupid our D scheme was... is that on Smith or the nearly departed donatel?

Quote:
My response last night on Twitter 

https://twitter.com/MikeRieder18/status/...EmLy3sz6kw&s=19ht

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/PurpleForTheWin/stat...42048?s=20&t=l6aJOL2cLbZ0jZgzp_29zw
This is what stink eye looks like...

Agreed. He was stuck as a deep safety all year long, rarely used as a blitzer, and the results showed. Let him play his game as he always has and you'll get a better version of Harry.

Sad thing is, the same could be said for a couple of other players as well.