Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Of FA

[Image: A8uxi2Dr_normal.jpg]
Field Yates
@FieldYates
· 6h
The Bills converted $5.68M of S Micah Hyde’s contract into a signing bonus, creating $4.544M in 2022 cap space.

Bills freeing up cap space for Hunter?

Rumors: #Colts and #Seahawks could be landing spots for QB Matt Ryan in the event that Atlanta acquires Deshaun Watson, per

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 7m
Former Chiefs’ center Austin Blythe is signing with the Seattle Seahawks, per source.

[Image: MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg]
This is true. A post-June 1 designation. They are moving on.
Quote Tweet
[Image: DnvdTkck_normal.jpg]
Dianna Russini
@diannaESPN
· 6m
The Titans are planning on releasing WR Julio Jones, sources tell @AdamSchefter and me

Former Packers’ pass rusher Za'Darius Smith is signing a four-year, $35 million deal that has a max value of $50 million with the Baltimore Ravens, per source.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/vikings...39026.html

Vikings sign Rams TE Johnny Mundt. I know Johnny, my son played football with him here growing up in California. Great kid, really good blocker, just needs to stay healthy. Probably the end of Gronklin 

Von Miller to the Bills per RapSheet 6yr 120m, backloaded obviously…

Vikings Agree to Terms with G/C Austin Schlottmann
EAGAN, Minn. — The Vikings on Wednesday announced they have agreed to terms with guard/center Austin Schlottmann.
The former Denver Bronco (2018-21) is joining Minnesota with 42 career games of NFL experience, including seven starts since first taking the field in 2019.
Schlottmann will join a room led by new offensive line coach Chris Kuper and assistant offensive line coach Justin Rascati, reuniting with the former Broncos assistants who have coached him the past three seasons.
https://www.vikings.com/news/austin-schlottmann-guard-center-agree-to-terms

(Never heard of him  B))

Von Miller to Bills monster contract? Is this for real? 6yr $120 million

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Bills signing OJ Howard, too, per source.