Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy
Replying to
2) The degeneration of the relationship between Rodgers and the team, including the drafting of Jordan Love a year ago and what has followed, essentially happened outside the purview of Matt LaFleur and his staff. Yet it's something that he, as a head coach, has to deal with...
[Image: JAks0j8z_bigger.jpg]
3) The last three months--since the team's NFC championship game defeat to the Bucs--haven't been easy for LaFleur to navigate. He and his assistants are all in on Rodgers and want to continue what they've built over the last two seasons. It's not up to them.

wait, I just got that headline.  Dang I am slow.  Well played.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
wait, I just got that headline.  Dang I am slow.  Well played.
He makes us all better.

[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 11m
If Aaron Rodgers retires (to host Jeopardy or just retire), he would have to repay the team $11.5M this year and $11.5M if he remains retired next year — all from his signing bonus. Unless the situation is repaired to his liking, this is a serious consideration, I’m told. twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 11m
If Aaron Rodgers retires (to host Jeopardy or just retire), he would have to repay the team $11.5M this year and $11.5M if he remains retired next year — all from his signing bonus. Unless the situation is repaired to his liking, this is a serious consideration, I’m told. twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
hahaha, yeah sure.  $23 mill to repay and he doesn't get his salary?  I think not.  He seems more like the passive aggressive type that would play but play poorly to get people fired.

The latestAaron Rodgers is now considering retirement unless the Packers fix things to 'his liking,' per reportThe Packers quarterback is now threatening to retire if he doesn't get what he wants from the Packers

ARod, the gift that keeps on giving.

Retiring because you're so unhappy...the ultimate F* it, I quit. Please let this happen so I can laugh

Every time I need a little 'pick me up' I come to this thread. I don't know what we did to deserve this but it does *not* get old. 

[Image: sally-orgasm-898.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]