Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump declares himself a dictator
I wonder why some continue to act like this.

Why the name calling?  One side continues to show constraint and act like gentlemen, the other attacks with name calling.

#bebetter

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:

@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD that's all well and good, but it's a pattern of behavior going back to 2017...and now with talk of adjouring congress? I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, what does the man have to do or say for the needle to move for some folks? 

About 4 years ago, I joked with a friend that trump could open fire on a bus load of school kids, and his acolytes would say he's solving school overcrowding. We aren't far from this.
Nothing Barr.   It doesn’t matter what he says or does anymore.  We crossed that bridge long ago.

This is a cult, not a political party.  There is no behavior, no crime he can’t commit that won’t be excused.  The line in the sand that exists for most rational people doesn’t exist with the cult.  

Notice Jimmy keeps harping on the press conference but says nothing about his Tweets.  Did CNN force him to Tweet shit too?

Trump can’t do anything wrong in their eyes, because no matter how immoral or illegal or anti-Constitutional he says/acts, they have ONE standby:

Well Hillary or a Dem has done, or would have done, worse.   

It’s this strawman fallacy that they assume the other side would be doing worse than their guy, so they will just continue to sink lower and lower.  No morals, standards, truth or facts can change their mind.

Gone are GOP values:  family values, fiscal conservatism, small government.  In 3-4 years they have all totally flip-flopped into a 180.  

It is the party of Trump now.  GOP is dead.  We have a brainwashed cult who is so huper partisan they can’t bare to admit their dude is a fucking moron that the entire world thinks is a complete embarrassment but somehow they think some rich asshole from NYC stands for blue collar and middle class people.  

I have friends from all over the world who can’t believe people actually not only support him but boast he is the greatest POTUS in history.  They think our country is hijacked by a cult.  They’re not wrong.  
you have friends?

you need to stop with the over the top rhetoric and trying to paint other posters falsely.    if you took any time at all you will find numerous posts of me calling trump  out for his twitter shit. 

and I dont even use twitter... its people like you that feel the need to post it all over the place is why I think he does it in the first place.

congratulations,  your head is now the property of DJ Trump.   so sad for you.

@JimmyinSD  Ok, I'm not going to rehash what did or didn't happen under the last administration, that's a pointless exercise.

I will say that if under the Obama administration, that through his actions, you thought the very fabric of our democracy was being ignored either via willful ignorance or for personal gain, I'm sorry. 

I do not recall Obama openly and constantly promoting division among the two parties. I do not recall Obama openly defying the constitution. I do not recall Obama constantly looking for scapegoats. I do not recall Obama ever suggesting shutting down a branch of the government.

As far as trump not getting a fair shake from the media as reason or rationale for his behavior, I disagree. Obama and his family received far worse treatment from the rightwing media than trump has been subjected to. He was able to stay above it. Every other president before him was able to. Tan. Fucking. Suit 

As far as putting forth a better candidate...we had one...Harvard educated...served in the military...compassionate...intelligent...moral...eloquent...

If you truly see it, I hope you are scared. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
I wonder why some continue to act like this.

Why the name calling?  One side continues to show constraint and act like gentlemen, the other attacks with name calling.

#bebetter
Oh please, you can drop the holier than thou act you phony.

How many threads do you call us sheep or worse, now you think a lemming is so offensive?

Reap what you sow, Mr Gentleman

#stopwiththefakeact

Go read the posts from the last weeks.  

Fake news. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
He has been unfairly treated by the fake russian investigation.  And the complicit and duplicitous hollywood and media.  

I wonder why Trump acts as he does.  

Can’t wait for the indictments.  
Your pathetic excuse is even worse than Jimmy’s

An investigation by a Republican, started by Republicans is the reason Trump claims he is a dictator?

Because Hollywood!

Because the media!

Derp derp derp 

Do you ever listen to yourself how fucking crazy you sound?  

You guys use the same pathetic excuses in every Trump fuckup like a security blanket

Do you have anything else to contribute other than the same one note tune you have been whistling for years?

why are you so angry?  you know I think your anger really fuels the forgiveness that some show to Trump.   this whole fucking mess is like looking at a trick coin with heads on both sides... the exact same shit you find to fume about can be found from the opposition,  but of course you dont smell your own shit or see your own mess,  its a lot easier to point out the filth and complain about the odors coming from your neighbors yard.... and you both keep it going,   and thats the way your party wants you .... and my former party wants me.... if we are pointing fingers at each others shit and feuding with each other... we dont realize why they want us at each others throats.

this whole thing is kind of like when I am moving cattle that are a little wild... if I try to load one on a trailer it wont go,  but if i get the whole works whipped up and heading in that direction they just plow in and follow blindly.  we are all cattle,  the medias role is that of the cowboy (sometimes they sort us,  sometimes they work us,  sometimes they feed us a little)  and the pols are the ones driving the trucks... its just a matter of which slaughter house they take us to.
And there it is:

“But your side does it too  ....”

Uh, no.  Not even close.  Clintons or Obama never attacked the media, allies, other Americans like Trump has, or declared themselves dictators.  What he has done and continues to do is unprecedented, destroying our foundations of democracy and the Constitution.  You just aren’t willing to see it.  

You are back to using the sad sack cult playbook again:  downplay the severity, accuse the other side of being just as bad.

You are still doing exactly what I wrote about.   I don’t even think you are aware you do it anymore.  It’s like automatic defense mechanism.

That’s what is so aggravating.  

Hahaha the complicit media was given fake news by Brennan and Comey pushing a fake russian narrativez

Good for Trump pushing back.  This fake media needs to be in jail. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD that's all well and good, but it's a pattern of behavior going back to 2017...and now with talk of adjouring congress? I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, what does the man have to do or say for the needle to move for some folks? 

About 4 years ago, I joked with a friend that trump could open fire on a bus load of school kids, and his acolytes would say he's solving school overcrowding. We aren't far from this.
Nothing Barr.   It doesn’t matter what he says or does anymore.  We crossed that bridge long ago.

This is a cult, not a political party.  There is no behavior, no crime he can’t commit that won’t be excused.  The line in the sand that exists for most rational people doesn’t exist with the cult.  

Notice Jimmy keeps harping on the press conference but says nothing about his Tweets.  Did CNN force him to Tweet shit too?

Trump can’t do anything wrong in their eyes, because no matter how immoral or illegal or anti-Constitutional he says/acts, they have ONE standby:

It’s this strawman fallacy that they assume the other side would be doing worse than their guy, so they will just continue to sink lower and lower.  No morals, standards, truth or facts can change their mind.

Gone are GOP values:  family values, fiscal conservatism, small government.  In 3-4 years they have all totally flip-flopped into a 180.  

It is the party of Trump now.  GOP is dead.  We have a brainwashed cult who is so huper partisan they can’t bare to admit their dude is a fucking moron that the entire world thinks is a complete embarrassment but somehow they think some rich asshole from NYC stands for blue collar and middle class people.  

I have friends from all over the world who can’t believe people actually not only support him but boast he is the greatest POTUS in history.  They think our country is hijacked by a cult.  They’re not wrong.  
you have friends?

you need to stop with the over the top rhetoric and trying to paint other posters falsely.    if you took any time at all you will find numerous posts of me calling trump  out for his twitter shit. 

and I dont even use twitter... its people like you that feel the need to post it all over the place is why I think he does it in the first place.

Paint who falsely?  I said you ignored Trump’s Tweets that he declared himself final authority, you only had excuses about his press  conferences.  Everything else I spoke of in generic terms, not calling out anyone in particular.  

I was just told how one side is a perfect gentleman and I’m the bad guy, and now a Mod gets to insult me personally.  Neat!  

You boys really don’t smell your own shit or see your own double standards at work do you?

Hypocrites.

so  then why aren't you in the GOP now?

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:

@"BarrNone55" said:

you have friends?

Paint who falsely?  I said you ignored Trump’s Tweets that he declared himself final authority, you only had excuses about his press  conferences.  Everything else I spoke of in generic terms, not calling out anyone in particular.  

I was just told how one side is a perfect gentleman and I’m the bad guy, and now a Mod gets to insult me personally.  Neat!  

You boys really don’t smell your own shit or see your own double standards at work do you?

Hypocrites.
i didnt ignore anything,  i dont use twitter so i didnt ignore it.  and thats how you painted me falsely,  you talk shit about what i am good with and not... 

and where did i insult you?  because i think its sad that trump is in your head so bad... if that is insulting we should stop now before i really ....