• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints to Sign Nick Easton
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
@medaille said:
I guess I’m not super-worried at this point.  I still think we need to draft two guards and
bring in a FA to push them or be there in case one sucks.  It didn’t look like we were going to get a
premier FA guard, so I’m not sure overpaying for Easton fixes much as even with
Easton we’re hoping for our guards to be an upgrade.
This. We all gotta take a deep breath here.  I think they are relying HEAVILY on what Kubes will bring to this offense, especially the run game.  If you get that fixed, our play action will be deadly. As a fallback we have 2 wr’s that consistently get open even getting the ball out quickly and you cant double both of them. 
There's some truth to this. Look what Gruden's doing in Oakland after taking over. Now, most people think he's making matter worse by trading Cooper and Mack, which I would tend to agree with, but right or wrong, he's building the team he wants through the draft.

Kubes might be targeting the draft to reshape the line as a true ZBS. We'll need another day two pick to do it right. 
Yeah you might want to rethink that nickname for Kubiak. Just sayin.
Wasn't me. People have been calling him Kubes for years. 
Ok then. I have never heard that but that is incredibly fucked up.
Is there some another sort of urban slang meaning to that word that I'm too old to get? Wouldn't surprise me. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
@medaille said:
I guess I’m not super-worried at this point.  I still think we need to draft two guards and
bring in a FA to push them or be there in case one sucks.  It didn’t look like we were going to get a
premier FA guard, so I’m not sure overpaying for Easton fixes much as even with
Easton we’re hoping for our guards to be an upgrade.
This. We all gotta take a deep breath here.  I think they are relying HEAVILY on what Kubes will bring to this offense, especially the run game.  If you get that fixed, our play action will be deadly. As a fallback we have 2 wr’s that consistently get open even getting the ball out quickly and you cant double both of them. 
There's some truth to this. Look what Gruden's doing in Oakland after taking over. Now, most people think he's making matter worse by trading Cooper and Mack, which I would tend to agree with, but right or wrong, he's building the team he wants through the draft.

Kubes might be targeting the draft to reshape the line as a true ZBS. We'll need another day two pick to do it right. 
Yeah you might want to rethink that nickname for Kubiak. Just sayin.
Wasn't me. People have been calling him Kubes for years. 
Ok then. I have never heard that but that is incredibly fucked up.
Is there some another sort of urban slang meaning to that word that I'm too old to get? Wouldn't surprise me. 
all I am  eqauting it to is pubes... as in public hair,  like you I am afraid I am missing something here.