Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM CASE?
Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:
One fumble was on Case, correct?

What more do I want?  More than 7 points at home.  Yes, two of the fumbles were not on him.  But 7 points at home.   Defense played lights out and we only score 7. 

What do I expect?  Consistency.  But not sure I actually expect that.  He is a great backup.  Lots of energy, plays well enough to win most games.  But avoiding the WTF plays would be a good start.
Just re reading this.   When you says plays well enough to win most games.  So are their games he has not played well enough to win?
????

Obviously. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

What more do I want?  More than 7 points at home.  Yes, two of the fumbles were not on him.  But 7 points at home.   Defense played lights out and we only score 7. 

What do I expect?  Consistency.  But not sure I actually expect that.  He is a great backup.  Lots of energy, plays well enough to win most games.  But avoiding the WTF plays would be a good start.
Just re reading this.   When you says plays well enough to win most games.  So are their games he has not played well enough to win?
????

Obviously. 
It's not obvious to me, so that's why I asked.  

@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 
This may come across as snarky (text not conversation), but I'm really not trying to be.

You proposed the question of what more does Keenum need to do.  There are plenty of valid points several have brought up that question Keenum (both stats and eye-test).  You are dismissing all of them as it's pretty clear your mind is already made up.  Why ask the question if you don't want to hear or actually discuss the answers?

@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 
Pretty simple.  We have 2 losses, so those are obvious.  Especially since the defense played pretty well in both of them.  And it has been pointed out elsewhere that there are other games where he either had a slow start or didn't play that well.

Quote: @"silverjoel" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 
This may come across as snarky (text not conversation), but I'm really not trying to be.

You proposed the question of what more does Keenum need to do.  There are plenty of valid points several have brought up that question Keenum (both stats and eye-test).  You are dismissing all of them as it's pretty clear your mind is already made up.  Why ask the question if you don't want to hear or actually discuss the answers?

Could say the same about you Ted Heads....Whatever Case does it will never be enough.

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"silverjoel" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 

Could say the same about you Ted Heads....Whatever Case does it will never be enough.
Name calling.  Nice.  I already stated what I want to see from Keenum.  I showed stats to backup my position and outlined what it would take to be more comfortable with him going into a playoff game.  You name call.

I'll go out on limb here and say I bet you were hoping for Bradford to come back all season right up until he went to IR (there has only been one game since then).  Anybody but Bridgewater, right?

Name calling.  Nice.  I already stated what I want to see from Keenum.  I showed stats to backup my position and outlined what it would take to be more comfortable with him going into a playoff game.  You name call.

I'll go out on limb here and say I bet you were hoping for Bradford to come back all season right up until he went to IR (there has only been one game since then).  Anybody but Bridgewater, right?
Some are just better left on ignore.  Name calling, dishonesty, just not worth trying to have a conversation.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 
Pretty simple.  We have 2 losses, so those are obvious.  Especially since the defense played pretty well in both of them.  And it has been pointed out elsewhere that there are other games where he either had a slow start or didn't play that well.
I've pointed out the Lions game in this thread, recapped the game and the play by play.  So to Pin the lose on Case for the Lions game I think is wrong and not fair.  As far as the Steelers game, I said it back then and still contend that the Vikings did not expect to win that game, Especially with the Condition of Sam, if I recall correctly it was a very late decision that Sam would not play, as I said in thread talking and breaking down the lions game  I wasn't going to take the time to rewatch the steelers game to see how Case played.  I think in light of the uncertainty of who was starting and on the road facing the steelers it was a given we were not going to win that game.  As far as the other games, the bottom line is we won, to complain that we did not start fast really doesn't matter, what matters is what happens in the fourth quarter and the final score.  I would like to look at the games he "did not play that well"

@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"greediron" said:

????

Obviously. 

I've made a effort to address everything.  What am I missing?  dismissing?
The only thing I have seen as a response to my question is   "perfection"  a Superbowl  A comeback, with a deficit in the 4th quarter.  Win against a better defense.  My mind is made up about what?
I asked the question because I truly want to know. 
 what have I not discussed?  or not want to hear?

Sliver name calling...

Geer calling me dishonest....keep doing it  Wink