Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking an unstable Russia isn't a good thing...
Quote:
Don't be a telegraphing s**t. We've never discussed that topic, so assigning my position is spinelessness.

I don't like how Georgia was handled, I haven't liked much of how any president in my lifetime has handled much of anything...hence, my very consistent position to end the two treasonous "main" parties.

That said, there is no equity in this situation.  Russia very happily enabled/empowered its separatists and planted the seeds for this attempted takeover for many years, and their bent noses over NATO expansion has always been with the blind spot that their former states largely ran to NATO after experiencing WARSAW existence.

Again, the whole "...you don't think...?" babble being shoveled onto my points is such strawman gutlessness that I barely can think of that post as from a functional person.  I'm painfully aware that every war has profiteers, that every defense industry for eons finds ways to cash in from mankind's most horrible trade, and I'm also aware that any media-fixated figure is likely an instant one-percenter just from the people that will pay for proximity to headlines.

I also, through decades of paying basic attention, am aware that Trumplestilskin is a con man with fraud as a constant hobby (just ask the payout over his "university"), has lied and distorted so many times that the people keeping track are able to list times/places in the thousands, and spent more time talking about the "brilliance" of the worst people on Earth than basic consideration for allies.  He's always been a filthy narcissist, and his fan club are the most vacant drones I've ever witnessed in over half a century on this rock...

...though the west coast lefties insisting that rioters trying to cement Seattle police in their station while also setting it on fire were "mostly peaceful" do come in a close second.
Yea.....here in Madison we had our "Insurrection" way before it was cool when the protesters occupied the Wisconin Capitol building for months and the Governor (and family) as well as Republican legislators were faced with death threats during the ACT 10 debates.  Nancy Pelosi even praised the occupiers for their "impressive show of democracy in action."  Quite a different story from her on Jan 6th.  

The then-mayor of Seattle spoke of the CHOP/CHAZ hostage situation in "summer of love" terms...right up 'til rioters found her residence, then she was suddenly fine with Trumplestilskin's order to have the National Guard get involved.  Kids had already been murdered, the crime scenes already compromised, rapes happened, businesses were powerless in that zone, citizens were terrified..."summer of love"...meanwhile, "mostly peaceful" rioters were busting every breakable surface downtown and "professional" rioters were flying in to open umbrellas and pull up masks whenever cameras got involved.

A very close second, but I can't wish enough brutal failure (or sudden achievement of missing intelligence) on either treason club.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
The then-mayor of Seattle spoke of the CHOP/CHAZ hostage situation in "summer of love" terms...right up 'til rioters found her residence, then she was suddenly fine with Trumplestilskin's order to have the National Guard get involved.  Kids had already been murdered, the crime scenes already compromised, rapes happened, businesses were powerless in that zone, citizens were terrified..."summer of love"...meanwhile, "mostly peaceful" rioters were busting every breakable surface downtown and "professional" rioters were flying in to open umbrellas and pull up masks whenever cameras got involved.

A very close second, but I can't wish enough brutal failure (or sudden achievement of missing intelligence) on either treason club.
You are virtually unreadable dude.  You must be a trip in real life.  lol  And if you think anyone reads the disoriented babble you throw out there and learns from it, or changes their mind, you truly are living in LaLa land.  Settle down, try to make a cohesive argument, and try to not call names, and you might be able to influence one person in your life.  Look at the time and thought of those writing against you, and then look at your disoriented argument.  It should convince you to up your game or cede the points.  lol

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

You are virtually unreadable dude.  You must be a trip in real life.  lol  And if you think anyone reads the disoriented babble you throw out there and learns from it, or changes their mind, you truly are living in LaLa land.  Settle down, try to make a cohesive argument, and try to not call names, and you might be able to influence one person in your life.  Look at the time and thought of those writing against you, and then look at your disoriented argument.  It should convince you to up your game or cede the points.  lol

I can assure you that nothing you've ever posted has ever had any sway, whatsoever.  Take this as a courtesy post to spare you future wasted energies and bandwidth.

If that's too difficult for you to comprehend, I'll get you a Phonics Game.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

I can assure you that nothing you've ever posted has ever had any sway, whatsoever.  Take this as a courtesy post to spare you future wasted energies and bandwidth.

good now that you've both agreed that you are not swaying each other.... let go to our separate corners and take a break?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

good now that you've both agreed that you are not swaying each other.... let go to our separate corners and take a break?
Not even averaging a post per day on this thread, I'm hardly "upset" or rage posting or whatever.

To be clear, I think it is a specific type of cowardice to "create" someone's point in a new topic, one they haven't posted about, based on assumptions.  I took issue with that being done with me a few posts back, and I don't have to be upset or feel that I'm being outrageous in saying that fictionalizing someone's positions is a s****y thing to do.

So yeah, when that's done, I actually think it's a pretty abhorrent behavior, far worse than insults.  The perpetrator has shown utter spinelessness, and should be treated appropriately.

Just some clarification.

thinking about the US history,  what are the odds that all this  training, money, and weaponry that we are supplying Zelensky with comes back to haunt the US?  we have a pretty good history of backing shitty leaders with arms and weapons when we identify them as a lesser of 2 evils, only to have them turn around and become a problem that the world has to deal with.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
thinking about the US history,  what are the odds that all this  training, money, and weaponry that we are supplying Zelensky with comes back to haunt the US?  we have a pretty good history of backing shitty leaders with arms and weapons when we identify them as a lesser of 2 evils, only to have them turn around and become a problem that the world has to deal with.
[Image: qaddafi-bin-laden-saddam-hussein-weapons...=500&ssl=1]

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
[Image: qaddafi-bin-laden-saddam-hussein-weapons...=500&ssl=1]
the list is likely much longer,  but the others were likely more covert operations and we dont want to talk about those.