Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll -- who do you want as defensive coordinator?
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Desai out of the picture too. 

https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/1621...11426?s=19
This is getting crazy. If this is accurate and he's withdrawn himself from consideration for our job, does that mean he is staying in Seattle if Evero is retained as the DC in Denver? So many moving parts here. I just hope we aren't holding an empty bag at the end of this process having to go with our 4th or 5th choice for the job. 

I think I'll just step back and let all the dust settle and see whose left standing...

starting to look like I may have to just take the damn job after all.

I said a while back it was going to be Pettine because every other guy is gonna look at the empty cupboard and figure that's a mountain climb with an uncertain payoff, career-wise.  

We seem to be inching closer to that reality.  If Flores gets the Arizona job I'd expect a Pettine as DC announcement within a day, or two at the most.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

So you’ll be kicking down the info on the available lake lot then…!?  Wink :p  

My thoughts on the job: if a coach is hesitant because of the current roster, I don’t want him anywhere near the team in any capacity. I have no time for these “hot names” who for the most part are a crap shoot anyway. That mindset though, of deciding based on current roster….got no time for that. A good coach will maximize what they have and produce a much improved product than they have been putting out on the field. 

Ejiro Evero should be our number 1 target in my opinion and by a significant margin. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:

kind of sore subject in my house right now.  I had a place I wanted to be,  she didnt like the lake so we didnt make an offer and we could have had a great location for what is a damn nice price but somebody else jumped in and took it while we were still in deliberation...   Confused

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:

kind of sore subject in my house right now.  I had a place I wanted to be,  she didnt like the lake so we didnt make an offer and we could have had a great location for what is a damn nice price but somebody else jumped in and took it while we were still in deliberation...   Confused
Sorry to hear that Jimmy, lake properties are tough to find.