• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Cine injury
Meat and potatoes?  Sounds like heaven to me lol

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I've got culture,   I eat French fries with my hamburgers.  :3

I still love meat and potatoes. My palate has been definitely expanded mightily thanks to my wife and I like an array of different kinds of cuisines, but being raised Midwest, I'll always love my comfort foods. Currently on a Greek, Indian and Jamaican kick the last few months.

Meat and potatoes can be great. I only wish someone had introduced her to a few things like rosemary, garlic, fresh basil....

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
Meat and potatoes can be great. I only wish someone had introduced her to a few things like rosemary, garlic, fresh basil....
I grew up in a strong German household...meat and potatoes were the main staple.  With a little bit of salt and a lot of pepper...on everything.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
I grew up in a strong German household...meat and potatoes were the main staple.  With a little bit of salt and a lot of pepper...on everything.

And a whole lot of bread at my childhood home. Still can't be without it.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:

and mustard... love me some mustard, all different kinds,  its easily the top condiment used in my house.  well that and miracle whip ( pasta and potato salads )

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:

and mustard... love me some mustard, all different kinds,  its easily the top condiment used in my house.  well that and miracle whip ( pasta and potato salads )
Totally pass on Miracle Whip, only real mayo at my house.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:

Grew up on Miracle Whip as well......in fact, my Mom called it mayonnaise so my sister and I grew up thinking that's what mayo was. First time as teenagers having real Hellman's mayo and we were like, 'what is this shit?' lol. Can't stand Miracle Whip now, haven't tried it in 35 years. 

I cant find my speculative post, but I remember posting that it didnt appear to be a compound break, FAKE NEWS

OC noted in his presser that it was indeed a compound fracture ( bone sticking through the skin or at least had punctured the skin )  not that the term means that it is much worse than a regular displaced break,  but they look much worse and carry a risk of bone infection.