Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoggins: Vikings' Spielman is low on chips in high-stakes roster game
Quote: @"njvike" said:
You are wrong. Ricky's record with the Vikings is 86-89-1. His Miami record (just as GM) was 4-12. 

Total?  90-101-1.

THAT IS FACT.  

Once again, this fallacy that Poor L'il Rcky was "bully-ed" by Chilly and Frazier when he had the low-level title of VICE PRESIDENT OF PLAYER PERSONNEL is COMPLETE horse shit. 

The fact is, Dicky is equally responsible for the Vikings record prior to his beatification as Saint Richard "The Unaccontable".

The proof? How about draft picks like Barr, Waynes, Alexander, Hunter being referred to as "Zimmer" picks?!!! WTF?! How can a HC be CREDITED with a draft pick on the Minnesota Vikings when Dicky Schpielman has been annointed GM?

If Zimmer has "picks" in the draft, why is it SOOOOOOO different from when Chilly and Less were HC and "supposedly" had COMPLETE control of the draft?

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with people that refuse to accept facts. Anyone who truly believes Rick Spielman is a great GM. ...God Bless. I would also like to offer you some great ocean view properties in Nebraska. Please give me a call! 1-800-Ima-rube
You may want to seek help, there is a Rick Spielman Anonymous (spellings may vary) meeting at your local pub.  I am sure some there may appreciate your clever nicknames after 1 beer or 20.