Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cuts Are In
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Despite his preseason heroics, A.J. Rose Jr. has been waived. With Kene Nwangwu headed to short-term IR, this essentially confirms Ameer Abdullah is making the roster. The #Vikings could also look to waivers for a different RB3.
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 3m
Source says the #Vikings have waived RB A.J. Rose Jr. but they want him for the practice squad.
Huh. Rose seemed to have juice and Abdullah seems deeply, thoroughly washed at this point. Not a shock from this staff but still. Ugh.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Despite his preseason heroics, A.J. Rose Jr. has been waived. With Kene Nwangwu headed to short-term IR, this essentially confirms Ameer Abdullah is making the roster. The #Vikings could also look to waivers for a different RB3.
Quote Tweet
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 3m
Source says the #Vikings have waived RB A.J. Rose Jr. but they want him for the practice squad.
Huh. Rose seemed to have juice and Abdullah seems deeply, thoroughly washed at this point. Not a shock from this staff but still. Ugh.
Question is, does Rose contribute on special teams?  I believe Abdullah plays on most phases of ST

Quote: @greediron said:
@pattersaur said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Quote Tweet
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 3m
Question is, does Rose contribute on special teams?  I believe Abdullah plays on most phases of ST
Abdullah won't be returning anything, maybe a gunner but I dont recall hearing his name much as anything other than a KR.

Quote:

Abdullah won't be returning anything, maybe a gunner but I dont recall hearing his name much as anything other than a KR.
Maybe it is just an assumption since he is praised for his special teams contributions.  I don't think his 'returns' would classify as contributions.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/stat...12869?s=19
probably will sign him back after opening day so he isn't guaranteed his veteran salary.

Quote: @greediron said:
probably will sign him back after opening day so he isn't guaranteed his veteran salary.
Yeah they probably bring him back. 

Did I read they waived Abdullah?