Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennison out as O-Line coach
Quote: @muydnbejydk said:
   Does any of us know for a fact that Dennison does not have an underlying medical condition that would make it dangerous to take the vaccine?

He applied for an exemption and was denied by the NFL.  Don't know whether it was religious or medical exemption he sought.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Looks like Dennison wasn't fired, the team and he are in 'discussions'. So maybe a little premature sports media.
That was last updated by the Strib on Friday....he's gone, because they've already announced who has replaced him.  Yes, this definitely sends a strong message.  Don't jeopardize the TEAM.

Boy, this sure went dark in a hurry! 

Politics aside, medical condition aside, any other variable aside, I want an OL coach who can be in the room and on the field. The OL is arguably the biggest X Factor for this team so the Vikes need to do what they can to have a coach in the room and on the field. 

[Image: kxrzypB1_bigger.jpg]
Vikings and OL coach Rick Dennison have reached an agreement that allows him to remain with the team, per source.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Vikings and OL coach Rick Dennison have reached an agreement that allows him to remain with the team, per source.
"Offensive Line Consultant"? 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Maybe Dennison came around and realized that his potential Covid exposure to the whole team/organization and league was the right thing to do for all, especially himself Smile

Quote: @minny65 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Maybe Dennison came around and realized that his potential Covid exposure to the whole team/organization and league was the right thing to do for all, especially himself Smile

I just hope it means he got vaccinated. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I just hope it means he got vaccinated. 
I don't think its what it means. I think it means he's not vaccinated, will be working away from the team and he's got a new position with the team. They accommodated him for continuity sake. This will most likely be his last season with the team if he doesn't get vaccinated. 

https://twitter.com/ChadGraff/status/142...8526614530

lol, stubborn: https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...4669175809