Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeland signed
Quote: @Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
well I am sure she loved him and believed that they could work through it.....  
You’re “sure”? 
Dude, stop commenting like you know what went on. 
I was being sarcastic,  and anybody that has spent more than 2 minutes on this board would no that so just go the fuck away.

So Breeland . . 

I see him coming in and pushing Peterson out of his starting role, allowing Peterson to slide to the Newman role for this defense.  Breeland & Dantzler starting on the outside (like Rhodes and Waynes) with the trusty vet coming off the bench.  BB has length and physical play that Zim likes.  He's played a high level and if he continues the last two year's play, he will be a great signing for $4 million.

CB: Breeland, Dantzler, Mac on the inside, Peterson, Hand, and Gladney or Boyd as #6.  

If this defense can be as stout as expected on the inside with Pierce Tomlinson wall, and get any pass rusher from Danielle, Weatherly, the kids, and the blitz packages, this is a 2017 level defense.  A top 5 defense on paper, let us see how it plays out.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
You’re “sure”? 
I was being sarcastic,  and anybody that has spent more than 2 minutes on this board would no that so just go the fuck away.
I just got my 4 year badge!

and no, I’ll stay. I’ve seen your posts and I “no” that you’re a loudmouth know-nothing with far more posts than you’ve had coherent thoughts.

so I’ll stay... for the comedy.

Quote: @Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
You’re “sure”? 

and no, I’ll stay. I’ve seen your posts and I “no” that you’re a loudmouth know-nothing with far more posts than you’ve had coherent thoughts.

well good for you and your badge.   and thank you for jumping on my typo,  its always good to have an elementary teacher around to call out those mistakes.   I dont know what jumped up your ass in this thread,  if he is guilty I stand by my comments as far as my opinion of what his future should hold,  if you feel otherwise state your position and move on.   

as far as the rest of your post, keep it civil or you will be removed from the thread and continued attacks on others posters will have your badge taken away.

and for the record,  yes I shouldnt have told you to "go the fuck away" that wasnt civil of me and I also need to do better.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Wickedsickness said:
@JimmyinSD said:
You’re “sure”? 

well good for you and your badge.   and thank you for jumping on my typo,  its always good to have an elementary teacher around to call out those mistakes.   I dont know what jumped up your ass in this thread,  if he is guilty I stand by my comments as far as my opinion of what his future should hold,  if you feel otherwise state your position and move on.   

as far as the rest of your post, keep it civil or you will be removed from the thread and continued attacks on others posters will have your badge taken away.

and for the record,  yes I shouldnt have told you to "go the fuck away" that wasnt civil of me and I also need to do better.
Hypocritical much?

Your flip-flopping takes throughout this thread had already proved this much. But then you double down and couldn’t be “civil” within your post demanding others to be civil, you’re a gem of contradiction.

Go back to speaking about things far outside your realm of understanding and continue preaching your speculations as fact... I’ll grab some popcorn and watch!

Ok what the hell? Is this NJVike in disguise?

[Image: e4jgtodcqt6d.gif]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I think this signing is underappreciated,  I like Dantzlers rookie campaign,   but I dont think his starting spot is etched in stone,  if Breeland can get up to speed quickly with Zims. D he should challenge Dantzler for a DB1 role opposite of P2.
The best thing is that we now have three starting quality outside corners in P2, Dantzler and Breeland. The slots run two-deep as well with Mack and Hand. 

If Gladney ends up making it back at some point this season, this backfield will be stacked. But I'm guessing by the Breeland signing they're not counting on it. 
That is what I was driving at.  We have starting quality that runs 2 deep in the CB room.  It will certainly take the edge of the cramping/exhaustion in games and make any potential injuries much less problematic.

Quote: @Skodin said:
So Breeland . . 

I see him coming in and pushing Peterson out of his starting role, allowing Peterson to slide to the Newman role for this defense.  Breeland & Dantzler starting on the outside (like Rhodes and Waynes) with the trusty vet coming off the bench.  BB has length and physical play that Zim likes.  He's played a high level and if he continues the last two year's play, he will be a great signing for $4 million.

CB: Breeland, Dantzler, Mac on the inside, Peterson, Hand, and Gladney or Boyd as #6.  

If this defense can be as stout as expected on the inside with Pierce Tomlinson wall, and get any pass rusher from Danielle, Weatherly, the kids, and the blitz packages, this is a 2017 level defense.  A top 5 defense on paper, let us see how it plays out.
Bold take.

We are his 4th team in 5 years. He's been productive, but obviously something is a bit off. 

I'm expecting a big rebound for P2. Zim has a substantial track record with 'older' CBs rebounding under his care: D Hall, Pac-Man, the aforementioned Newman. I think the odd man out could be Dantzler. Regardless, nice issue to have. 

The DL is going to be fun to watch take shape. 650+ lbs on beef up the gut is going to be a thing of beauty after watching our DTs on skates. 

Like the man said, Can't Wait!

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Ok what the hell? Is this NJVike in disguise?

[Image: e4jgtodcqt6d.gif]
I think there would be some mention of an unnatural relationship with a farm animal by now.