Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy
Dance your heart out Green Bay!!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
They should trade him to SF so he could be closer to his family.

Lololololololololololol
lmfao

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
@"greediron" said:
Rick should reach out to Guetenkeusnst, just to send them spinning.
Well, interesting that the 49er trade talk leaks right now.  No way 49ers called the Packer this week because I am sure the Packers had not worked up any of the top 10 talent in the draft.   Makes it impossible for the Packers to properly prepare for #3 overall.  So, either the 49ers are trolling the Packers by making the trade offer on the eve of the draft or the 49ers or Rodgers leaked this trade offer (which was made a while ago) to screw with the Packers and put pressure on them.  The timing of the leak is a screw you moment.
or waving the middle finger at Rodgers.  

I agree tho, Packers wouldn't trade him in the conference IMO.  Funny it seems both camps (rodg and pack) are blaming each other for leaking it.
I would bet without worry that Rodgers' team leaked it.  I am sure the Packers are royally pissed as they are doing final prep for the draft that they are answering questions about their star QB being disgruntled and possibly trading him during the draft.   Not the kind of narrative you want during NFL offseason Christmas.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
@"greediron" said:
Rick should reach out to Guetenkeusnst, just to send them spinning.
Well, interesting that the 49er trade talk leaks right now.  No way 49ers called the Packer this week because I am sure the Packers had not worked up any of the top 10 talent in the draft.   Makes it impossible for the Packers to properly prepare for #3 overall.  So, either the 49ers are trolling the Packers by making the trade offer on the eve of the draft or the 49ers or Rodgers leaked this trade offer (which was made a while ago) to screw with the Packers and put pressure on them.  The timing of the leak is a screw you moment.
or waving the middle finger at Rodgers.  

I agree tho, Packers wouldn't trade him in the conference IMO.  Funny it seems both camps (rodg and pack) are blaming each other for leaking it.
I would bet without worry that Rodgers' team leaked it.  I am sure the Packers are royally pissed as they are doing final prep for the draft that they are answering questions about their star QB being disgruntled and possibly trading him during the draft.   Not the kind of narrative you want during NFL offseason Christmas.
Unless you are a viking fan

LOL Love it!!! 

Get yo popcorn ready

And with their first round pick, Green Bay selects... a corner

[Image: JAks0j8z_bigger.jpg]
1) Some things to understand about the Packers' organization: It is a far less collaborative environment than most NFL buildings. There's a separation between business, football operations/management & coaching. Big personnel decisions are made with very little coaching input...

Their owner should look into that.

Lolololololololololol