Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Back
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
My god, what an embarrassing clip
I look at that OL line-up and sniff .500 in the air --- again. 
Patience, faithful. We're not done yet. In one quick move on the 29th, the Vikings can end up with the following line: 

Brown Jr.- D1 - Bradbury - Cleveland - O'Neill.

Line completely rebuilt. And probably the best line we've had in decades. Will they? Dunno. Those edges will be tempting too. 
Believe me, I know there is no way they go into next season with that OL...No way. 

I think ZBJ is a pipe-dream myself...one of those OT's will be there @ 14, its a matter of how much Zimsu wants and edge over the OT. 
I might even want the edge over the OL. Because there's a half-ass chance we can move O'Neill to the left, keep Cleveland at guard and start Udoh on the right. It's his 3rd season. It's time for him to poop or get off the pot. Cuz If you told me I could add an injury-cleared Philliips to Hunter, Pierce and Tomlinson, I might choose that over drafting the OL, assuming you add a guard in round two or three (or after June 1st). Sure, Twitter heads would explode, but that's kinda fun, too. :-)

Quote: @kmillard said:
He Sucks! There are no other words.
I think you need to give the guy a break...  this WAAAAS only his first full season starting and I mean he's just heading into his 9th year in the league...  plenty of upside left...

[Image: 15gp9e3skdfw.gif]

OMG I just threw up on my mouth seeing this horrific news. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
My god, what an embarrassing clip
I look at that OL line-up and sniff .500 in the air --- again. 
Patience, faithful. We're not done yet. In one quick move on the 29th, the Vikings can end up with the following line: 

Brown Jr.- D1 - Bradbury - Cleveland - O'Neill.

Line completely rebuilt. And probably the best line we've had in decades. Will they? Dunno. Those edges will be tempting too. 
Believe me, I know there is no way they go into next season with that OL...No way. 

I think ZBJ is a pipe-dream myself...one of those OT's will be there @ 14, its a matter of how much Zimsu wants and edge over the OT. 
I might even want the edge over the OL. Because there's a half-ass chance we can move O'Neill to the left, keep Cleveland at guard and start Udoh on the right. It's his 3rd season. It's time for him to poop or get off the pot. Cuz If you told me I could add an injury-cleared Philliips to Hunter, Pierce and Tomlinson, I might choose that over drafting the OL, assuming you add a guard in round two or three (or after June 1st). Sure, Twitter heads would explode, but that's kinda fun, too. :-)
Apparently, Viking Twitter would like an OL. 

https://twitter.com/DustBaker/status/137...09699?s=20

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
This is more the fact that they could bring Dozier back on the minimum without guarantees. It sets the floor, although a low one, for what the interior of the line can be. Yes, Dozier was bad. But they were a very good offense with him in the fold. The goal is still to improve on him but at least the interior line won't be worse. 
More like the basement...  Wink  B)

Quote: @Kentis said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
This is more the fact that they could bring Dozier back on the minimum without guarantees. It sets the floor, although a low one, for what the interior of the line can be. Yes, Dozier was bad. But they were a very good offense with him in the fold. The goal is still to improve on him but at least the interior line won't be worse. 
More like the basement...  Wink  B)

I think sinkhole is closer.

[Image: 3tbilba6c5jr.gif]