Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What good are LIBERATE "insert state here" Tweets doing?
Stunning is understating,

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
So Biden didn’t threaten Ukraine while VP to fire prosecutor investigating Hunter and Burisma or he would take one billion of aid away?

Want to see the video of him bragging about it?
Which was an agreed upon approach with bi-partisan support genius.

Everyone wanted him fired from Dems, Republicans. the UK to Germany to the UN for refusing to prosecute corruption.  

It’s stunning how little you know beyond your idiotic talking points.
You clearly are stupid, naive, or disingenuous. 

The man was investigating Burisma and his son for corruption.  
Before calling me stupid maybe you should try and fact check what I wrote.  How many articles you want me to post to prove it?

Looks like you’re back to the name calling again while boasting how you’re so gentlemanly.

You are such a phony.  Parhetic.

@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
So Biden didn’t threaten Ukraine while VP to fire prosecutor investigating Hunter and Burisma or he would take one billion of aid away?

Everyone wanted him fired from Dems, Republicans. the UK to Germany to the UN for refusing to prosecute corruption.  

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Before calling me stupid maybe you should try and fact check what I wrote.  How many articles you want me to post to prove it?

Looks like you’re back to the name calling again while boasting how you’re so gentlemanly.

next insult from either  of you will have you removed from the thread.

carry on.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

@"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

carry on.
Kind of disingenuous.  

I get constantly attacked ... and I finally respond.  

And now you notice?

Absurd.  This guy has mede this a pattern - to deflect the truth about Biden, Obama, etc. 

But not a problem.  I won’t respond like that anymore. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

@"A1Janitor" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

carry on.
Kind of disingenuous.  

I get constantly attacked ... and I finally respond.  

And now you notice?

Absurd.  This guy has mede this a pattern - to deflect the truth about Biden, Obama, etc. 

But not a problem.  I won’t respond like that anymore. 
Disingenuous?  If I was getting paid to baby sit and i was being unfair... then lets talk.    I am still working full time and try to find time to babysit this place because I hope that adults can find a way to share without turning it into a soiled diaper.

If you want me to be fair,  this is going to be an awfully quiet place because I will simply no longer give warnings and everybody will get tired of getting threads killed or not being allowed to post.  

Its really simple,   I saw two posters getting personal and I issues both a warning so that perhaps those posters could continue their discourse in a civil manner.  its up to you.

Yes ... go back and read the attacks I have endured.  
It became an issue when I responded.  

But as I said, I won’t respond like that anymore.  And will accept being locked out of threads if I do. 

I feel bad for any moderator that will have to put up with the crap they will spew when the indictments come and the truth is revealed.  

All have been silent on Biden’s rape ... compared to Blasey Ford’s lies ... and Avenatti’s hoaxes.  

All silent on the recent reporting on Horowitz’s recent footnotes that were unredacted. 

The truth is coming out.  

Yes ... go back and read the attacks I have endured.  
It became an issue when I responded.  

But as I said, I won’t respond like that anymore.  And will accept being locked out of threads if I do. 

I feel bad for any moderator that will have to put up with the crap they will spew when the indictments come and the truth is revealed.  

All have been silent on Biden’s rape ... compared to Blasey Ford’s lies ... and Avenatti’s hoaxes.  

All silent on the recent reporting on Horowitz’s recent footnotes that were unredacted. 

The truth is coming out.  
i take their silence as a good thing.   either its a matter of them not knowing what to say because they are so flabbergasted that they are being led from the truth,  or they are so in disbelief of what you are saying they cant come up with anything nice to say....either way,  if they cant come back with a civil response... silence is always a good thing.

Posters - we (me as well) need to exhibit better self-restraint when it comes to personal attacks...Believe me, I know these are deeply personal issues that we all have great conviction about. 

I'm going to double down on making sure I do what I can to keep my politics off the Longship board too. 

Its too much for anyone person to have to manage. 

Lets just all do it for the sake of others, including Jimmy's sanity. He's got enough on his plate just getting by day to day at home on the range. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Posters - we (me as well) need to exhibit better self-restraint when it comes to personal attacks...Believe me, I know these are deeply personal issues that we all have great conviction about. 

I'm going to double down on making sure I do what I can to keep my politics off the Longship board too. 

Its too much for anyone person to have to manage. 

Lets just all do it for the sake of others, including Jimmy's sanity. He's got enough on his plate just getting by day to day at home on the range. 
Thanks old man!  I cant wait until this is all behind us and we can get together for a drink.