Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater returning?
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
When I lived near MN (across the Red River) I remember the 4 seasons as being Winter, Mosquito, Tourist and almost winter.
Nope - you forgot Road Construction season...There are only 2 seasons in MN. Winter and that. Winters here are damn near GoT like...

I just haven't seen the NK riding around here yet. 
Oh for real? That mother fucker is my neighbor!

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
When I lived near MN (across the Red River) I remember the 4 seasons as being Winter, Mosquito, Tourist and almost winter.
Nope - you forgot Road Construction season...There are only 2 seasons in MN. Winter and that. Winters here are damn near GoT like...

I just haven't seen the NK riding around here yet. 
Lived in Grand Forks when it hit -40 straight up.  Got out the year before the flood/fire.  Kinda liken GF to Egypt.  Waiting for the Locusts.

Quote: @greediron said:
you forgot  road construction season!

edit: should have kept reading, I see PFaith already set the record straight.

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
15% chance of rain. team moves practice in doors. 

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 
this is the midwest.... we never trust the weather man.  the saying out here is if you dont like the weather... wait 10 minutes.
Literally everywhere I have ever lived has that saying Wink
Pfffftttt, I live in New England, we say if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute   you have to wait 10????   LOL
If you want to see all four seasons. 
you might get colder, but I think we get more snow!! the other 3 seasons are pretty similar
if you came here in the summer you would burn up.  all time record high in boston is a mild 104 and that was over 100 years ago.  we hit that for a week about every summer with high humidity.   ( we are really bordering on grumpy old men shit here) :p

I hope Teddy can make a full recovery as a human being. But seriously #$&@ his skinny knee, non contact shredding of every ligament in his skinny knee joint. And his deep ball sucked. Should have drafted Carr like I said, dumb Rick Spielman.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@Mike Olson said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
@twgerber said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikeking2 said:
15% chance of rain. team moves practice in doors. 

hmm 
heavy severe storms across western minnesota and moving towards the cities.  golf ball size hail and torrential down pours.  they dont want any more knee issues than they are already dealing with.
eh, im dumb. i dont live around minnesota. i put too much faith into a forecast listed in my weather app. 
this is the midwest.... we never trust the weather man.  the saying out here is if you dont like the weather... wait 10 minutes.
Literally everywhere I have ever lived has that saying Wink
Pfffftttt, I live in New England, we say if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute   you have to wait 10????   LOL
If you want to see all four seasons. 
you might get colder, but I think we get more snow!! the other 3 seasons are pretty similar
if you came here in the summer you would burn up.  all time record high in boston is a mild 104 and that was over 100 years ago.  we hit that for a week about every summer with high humidity.   ( we are really bordering on grumpy old men shit here) :p
No thanks I have no interest in that heat. I would probably spontaneous combust 

Is "Teddy's coming back!!" going to be like Elvis sightings this season??

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Teddy walk without a limp at 31 Flavors last night..." 

If the players catch that....sooner or later it will become a distraction to team focus.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Is "Teddy's coming back!!" going to be like Elvis sightings this season??

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Teddy walk without a limp at 31 Flavors last night..." 

If the players catch that....sooner or later it will become a distraction to team focus.
Wait?  What?  You saw Elvis.  That's gotta be real

Quote: @KyVikesFan11 said:
Twitter rumors from several pretty solid twitter sources are strongly hinting that Teddy has been or is within days of being cleared to practice.  The rumors seem to be that he will come off the PUP sometime this week.  If this is true, things are about to get crazy.
Wonder if they are waiting until after 3rd game so the media storm doesn't affect the team before the final tune up.

Other rumors out there that the NFL has decided that not being cleared for games means that pup designation is available for the player.