Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim on Rodgers Availability...
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think the F'er will play and play the whole game. 

Amazing how many fans get amnesia and forget how difficult road division games are - regardless of the season. Just look at the Vikings record @ Soldier Field the last few seasons. And how many of those were much better Viking teams on paper? 
so the vikings and fans  should curl up in the fetal position because of Rodgers?
being a lifelong Viking fan i worry more when they play the shittiest teams in the league. I hope the pack is favored up to kickoff.

Magically Rodgers with 100% healthy and moving around as usual come game time, don't fall for the Packer ruse again.  This is all for the media grab for the week and the hero to arrive.

Good God the announcer are going to be on their knees, mouth open, all game with Rodgers.  Of course I will have them on mute.  

He will play, IMHO,  but won't bet the running threat like he usually is.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@Wetlander said:
Oh, he's definitely hurt.  This is starting to go into tinfoil hat territory...

The reason he went back in was because the doctors said he couldn't make the knee injury worse by playing.  His mobility and ability to step into his throws was extremely limited in the 2nd half.  Do you really think he'd be hobbling and limping around just to fake an injury, Minny?

I'm sure the swelling and soreness increased after the game and the next day.  How quickly that all goes away this week will probably determine if he can go or not...  That's why McCarthy said coming back into the Bears game and playing this week are two completely different things.
Sore maybe   Hurt no

He landed on his knee bent forward so it put a little scare into him and tears to all Packer fans.  But he was fine and was stepping into his throws no problem by the end of the game.  He would occasionally hop around after a throw for the melodrama which is very common with him so no tin foil needed on my end Smile
What he did right after the injury is different than what it's like a week later with swelling and stiffness setting in. I once snowboarded down a mountain with a broken ankle. A week later I couldn't walk. Not saying he won't play, just that it's a little different. Either way, Packers have their built in excuse. 
wait a minute— lets back up here.  You snowboarded down a mountain on a broken ankle?wowza MB— thats pretty impressive!

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@Wetlander said:
Oh, he's definitely hurt.  This is starting to go into tinfoil hat territory...

The reason he went back in was because the doctors said he couldn't make the knee injury worse by playing.  His mobility and ability to step into his throws was extremely limited in the 2nd half.  Do you really think he'd be hobbling and limping around just to fake an injury, Minny?

I'm sure the swelling and soreness increased after the game and the next day.  How quickly that all goes away this week will probably determine if he can go or not...  That's why McCarthy said coming back into the Bears game and playing this week are two completely different things.
Sore maybe   Hurt no

He landed on his knee bent forward so it put a little scare into him and tears to all Packer fans.  But he was fine and was stepping into his throws no problem by the end of the game.  He would occasionally hop around after a throw for the melodrama which is very common with him so no tin foil needed on my end Smile
What he did right after the injury is different than what it's like a week later with swelling and stiffness setting in. I once snowboarded down a mountain with a broken ankle. A week later I couldn't walk. Not saying he won't play, just that it's a little different. Either way, Packers have their built in excuse. 
wait a minute— lets back up here.  You snowboarded down a mountain on a broken ankle?wowza MB— thats pretty impressive!
Ha! Yeah, I didn't know it was broken. And it was cold, numb, adrenaline (and tequila) flowing, the boots were tight...I was fine snowboarding down on it. But by the time I got everything off it had swollen the size of a softball. Looked like Favre's ankle from '09.