Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon signing official
Quote: @"willbjammin" said:
Rick Spielman said the top two priorities for the #Vikings this offseason were an offensive coordinator, a quarterback and a three-technique defensive tackle. He said all three boxes are now checked.
That's 3 "priorities"... 

maybe that is why he is dishing out the major coin...

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Great news!  Wonder why only a one year deal?  If he has a big year, wouldn't he only cost more later?
Probably hoping he can parlay it into a bigger contract...  Kind of like Alshon signing a 1-year deal with the Eagles last year.
So, the one year deal might have been a mutual decision between RS and Richardson?  I guess I was expecting at least a 3 year deal.  What ever, we have him.

This could be the second coming of the Williams Wall.
I was thinking the same thing.  I had this picture as my signature pic on PT for quite a while.

[Image: vikesdline.jpg]

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"willbjammin" said:
Rick Spielman said the top two priorities for the #Vikings this offseason were an offensive coordinator, a quarterback and a three-technique defensive tackle. He said all three boxes are now checked.
That's 3 "priorities"... 
@"willbjammin" said:
That's 3 "priorities"... 
@"willbjammin" said:
That's 3 "priorities"... 
lol

https://twitter.com/Vikings?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fvikingsterritory.com%2F2015%2Fgeneral-news%2F2015-minnesota-vikings-training-camp-live-feed