Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling Me You Are Going To Rig The Election, Without Saying The Words....
Well, given that the media and much of his own party has basically turned on him, I assume we're likely days away from being told that "Brandon" has mysteriously agreed to end his candidacy just after getting very sleepy after his lunch of prunes and Ensure.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

(07-12-2024, 01:34 PM)Zanary Wrote: Well, given that the media and much of his own party has basically turned on him, I assume we're likely days away from being told that "Brandon" has mysteriously agreed to end his candidacy just after getting very sleepy after his lunch of prunes and Ensure.

I think he's too stubborn and proud to back away. I'll believe it when I see it. 

I'm on record officially that he needs to head out and leave it to someone younger and stronger to lead as POTUS.

(07-12-2024, 02:30 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: I think he's too stubborn and proud to back away. I'll believe it when I see it. 

I'm on record officially that he needs to head out and leave it to someone younger and stronger to lead as POTUS.

So you are voting for Trump? Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

On behalf of independents across the nation, I'd like to demand a huge fuggin' apology from fans of treasonous trashpiles 1 and 2 for handing over the country's most important seat to either a narcissistic, lying, petulant embarrassment that can't seem to be honest/accurate for 3 straight sentences, or a mumbling/bumbling/stumbling, power crazed, fully vacuous, babbling embarrassment that rivals root canal pain to watch in interviews.

Oh, and his likely replacement is basically a mattress-actress who ho'd her way to a big, legal California career where she laughed about caging young men of color...when not babbling nearly as badly as our sippy-cup prez.

FOR F**K'S SAKE....

so these hackers get about 60 hours and they can break in, maybe we need to go back to paper ballots if election integrity is actually a concern. other countries can do it, no reason at all we cant do the same. Have the elections on the 4th of July, or labor day, otherwise they are just a drunken holiday so at least make them useful paid days off.

(07-12-2024, 02:30 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: I think he's too stubborn and proud to back away. I'll believe it when I see it. 

Good news (?), he did bow out...after truly embarrassing himself and the party.

Bad news, he's succeeded by the poster child of DEI hires whose own party was crucifying her for sleeping her way into politics, previously...

...and whose response, when asked why she hadn't been to her assigned Southern border despite months "on duty" said "I haven't even been to Europe".

She's like a cross between Dan Quayle, the movie Clueless, and a 'squad' rally.

A vote for harris just screams i hate America, kennedy is the one that should be shooting up the polls after the last month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

A vote for either "main" party is basically treason against America, as both ramped up the deficit, both lie constantly, both manipulate the people and/with the media, both are proven, constantly, to be utter hypocrites, and both have basically rabid fan clubs that install both blinders and ear plugs every election year...because, hey, f**k facts, right?

Obviously neither orange boi nor the blank cackler want any around.

This harris campaign is 2020 all over again, the puppet master isnt hiding her in the basement, like they did with brandon, but they sure are keeping the media away. Does anybody really believe that the lowest rated VP in history is suddenly running neck and neck for the job of president?

Our country is a fucking joke, the media should be raising hell about so many things and they are barely a blip, and the shit they do focus on is handed to them like they are all just running associated press stories... and only about half the country ( if that) seems to even give a shit, the rest are more than happy to just keep pulling the same lever, checking the same box, and hoping this time something better happens than what their loyalty has gotten them in the past couple decades.

(08-23-2024, 09:11 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: This harris campaign is 2020 all over again,  the puppet master isnt hiding her in the basement, like they did with brandon,  but they sure are keeping the media away.  Does anybody really believe that the lowest rated VP in history is suddenly running neck and neck for the job of president?

Our country is a fucking joke,  the media should be raising hell about so many things and they are barely a blip,  and the shit they do focus on is handed to them like they are all just running associated press stories... and only about half the country ( if that)  seems to even give a shit,  the rest are more than happy to just keep pulling the same lever,  checking the same box,  and hoping this time something better happens than what their loyalty has gotten them in the past couple decades.

I'd add that if anyone believes that orange boi and the redcap drooler club will "accept" anything but a victory occurs, regardless the level of evidence, that those people are deranged, delusional, and completely inattentive. Trumplestilskin will happily 'urge' his mindless minions to burn down the country if it keeps him in front of cameras...while he tells the world about the "brilliance" of Putin, Kim Jong Un, and basically anyone oligarch that hates America...

...while the dnc congratulates itself for getting the vapid queen of DEI intersectionality (if only she could be trans/gay!) nominated, despite the facts that she's never actually attracted a single delegate that she didn't inherit via completely shady maneuvering. The fact that she and Walz are both holiday card exchangers with CAIR and other terrorist cuddlers who hope for a few billion more after their gift from Obama last time around.

Both conventions should be recorded and replayed as needed to induce vomiting.