Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland out means Risner in
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Tyr said:
The line has looked better with Risner, but I agree that the value of a 6th round pick is so low that I would have rather just kept him for depth and pick up a comp pick whenever he hit the market.
Agree. The comp is what it is, but I'd rather have kept him as well. Injuries happen. The team must feel good about Blake Brandel as their swing guard. 
I went to the chargers game and he was the backup center in warmups 

Quote: @Kentis said:
the Vikings designated Chris Reed to return from the reserve/ non-football injury list as well… which may or may not shed more light on the Ezra Cleveland trade.
Yep, a big reason I'm sure. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Tyr said:
The line has looked better with Risner, but I agree that the value of a 6th round pick is so low that I would have rather just kept him for depth and pick up a comp pick whenever he hit the market.
Agree. The comp is what it is, but I'd rather have kept him as well. Injuries happen. The team must feel good about Blake Brandel as their swing guard. 
That's odd, since Schlottmann is obviously the backup there. Maybe they're just giving Brandel some snaps there so he can be the utility backup for every position. Don't think I've ever seen that, but it would be a valuable role. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Tyr said:
That's odd, since Schlottmann is obviously the backup there. Maybe they're just giving Brandel some snaps there so he can be the utility backup for every position. Don't think I've ever seen that, but it would be a valuable role. 
An outlier as i think Bradbury was down that game.  Loiks like he is the total swing guy. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Bullazin said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Tyr said:
An outlier as i think Bradbury was down that game.  Loiks like he is the total swing guy. 
Forgot Bradbury was out that game.