Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Donatell NOW
Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
Is it me, or did Kendricks seem 3 steps behind and constantly chasing in coverage today? He seems to have fallen off a very high cliff. 
He was a shit show today and barely a contributor all season.  He needs to be an offseason discussion for sure.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
We dont have the personnel for the 34,  that is not in donatel,  but for fucks sake he knew that when he took the job and almost a year later he still hadn't figured out how to use what he had.... he needs to go for lack of creativity. 

I'm also done with about half our defensive starters for lack of awareness to what the O is doing over and over again against them.  

This roster is ready for a blow up, unfortunately we don't have the cap space or the draft picks to even make a good start at one.

FUCK!!!!
Agreed. They will have to make cap space and draft picks. I guess we shall see how good Kwesi is this off season. If it's a reset of this season their luck won't hold out.
Time for an overhaul.

We dont have the personnel for the 34,  that is not in donatel,  but for fucks sake he knew that when he took the job and almost a year later he still hadn't figured out how to use what he had.... he needs to go for lack of creativity. 

I'm also done with about half our defensive starters for lack of awareness to what the O is doing over and over again against them.  

This roster is ready for a blow up, unfortunately we don't have the cap space or the draft picks to even make a good start at one.

FUCK!!!!
You're absolutely right about not having the right personnel for a 34 defense.  Coverting all the DEs to linebackers didn't seem to work to well.

Seems RS may be a bit confused about what he thinks of _onatell!

The lower screen shot was posted first.
[Image: 0tjq502c3hge.jpeg][Image: hb8kf19amtg4.jpeg]

Lol my son was saying to get Staley at halftime. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:

FUCK!!!!
You're absolutely right about not having the right personnel for a 34 defense.  Coverting all the DEs to linebackers didn't seem to work to well.

I'm not sure what the plan was tonight but z Smith rushed past Jones at least 5 times in this game just to have him escape underneath for a big positive play.  Its like he was trying to flush him,  and he was successful every time but there was nobody there behind him to finish the play.

FUCK!!!!

Donatell was our albatross.  ALL Year.

shit-can harry and kendricks and Donatell.

draft/fa DT, LB, CB & new DC.  

Ed Donatell: “i can make  NYG Hodgins, slayton and Bellinger all-pro.  and make daniel jones look special”. 

sad end to a season

@Clanzomaelan said:
Is it me, or did Kendricks seem 3 steps behind and constantly chasing in coverage today? He seems to have fallen off a very high cliff. 
He was a shit show today and barely a contributor all season.  He needs to be an offseason discussion for sure.
He can't execute in this scheme and hasn't all year. It's been painful to watch. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
If KOC brings him back I might be done. I have been a diehard Vikings fan since the '60's but this is downright embarrassing. 
you said that after the missed kick against Seattle.

The Vikings are like that stripper that you think likes you, bumping, grinding, blowing her breath on your neck, flipping her hail around......then leaves you penniless and pssyless.

youll be back, we all will - we are all too stupid to pull the plug

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@1VikesFan said:
If KOC brings him back I might be done. I have been a diehard Vikings fan since the '60's but this is downright embarrassing. 
you said that after the missed kick against Seattle.

The Vikings are like that stripper that you think likes you, bumping, grinding, blowing her breath on your neck, flipping her hail around......then leaves you penniless and pssyless.

youll be back, we all will - we are all too stupid to pull the plug
Thought that was ex wives!