Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Breaks The Bank
Nah, GB would have been fools to let him walk...Unfortunately he's probably got another couple good years in him. He's better at QB than Favre was. 

Question now is will the best intentions on GB's part play out or did the horseshoe well dry-up?  

I dont know if in the next 3 years their window is any more than what it's been the past 3. Hopefully someone in the North can give them a run for their $$$.

Their dominance in the division reminds me of the Vikings in the 70's. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Nah, GB would have been fools to let him walk...Unfortunately he's probably got another couple good years in him. He's better at QB than Favre was. 

Question now is will the best intentions on GB's part play out or did the horseshoe well dry-up?  

I dont know if in the next 3 years their window is any more than what it's been the past 3. Hopefully someone in the North can give them a run for their $$$.

70s Vikings. 

Man, it no longer feels like a lifetime ago, but ancient history.

Meergando and PJ Spangler

Meergando and PJ Spangler

As of this morning, the Packers were  $24,348,150, a number that increases by $20,145,000 with the franchise tag for Davante Adams.
The Aaron Rodgers deal will help, but they’ll have work to do to clear $44,493,150 in order to be under the cap by the start of free agency.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

He's better at QB than Favre - During the regular season

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

As of this morning, the Packers were  $24,348,150, a number that increases by $20,145,000 with the franchise tag for Davante Adams.
The Aaron Rodgers deal will help, but they’ll have work to do to clear $44,493,150 in order to be under the cap by the start of free agency.
Gut the defense and try to win every game 52-49 next year?

That gal shows great loyalty. He loses in the playoffs and she promptly dumps him. He signs a mega contract and she missed him. I wish him luck with the reconciliation!

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

What happens if they aren't?  Do they lose their tag on adams?  Do players just suddenly become free agents?  What is the penalty for teams if they aren't under the cap by the deadline?

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
That gal shows great loyalty. He loses in the playoffs and she promptly dumps him. He signs a mega contract and she missed him. I wish him luck with the reconciliation!
lol. Not sure if that's the deal, but she's a little on the weird side. I think celebrities and celebrity pro athletes live and operate mentally much differently. They aren't grounded any longer if they were before. If they got famous before they really got to mature then you get this on-again, off-again relationship garbage. I mean, getting engaged should mean something. Calling it off before you even get married just seems immature.

Listen, I don't know either one of them. I could be way off. Just an opinion from the cheap seats.

Maybe it's just me, but if I've got hundreds of millions in the bank, making tens of millions per year, I'm doing a wee bit better than Ms. Woodley.

Then again, I don't need a beard.