Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryans' D Vs Moore's O Today
Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@mblack said:
@purplefaithful said:
@supafreak84 said:
Cowboys coming back. Brutal INT by Garoppolo.
Fricking JG...

Terrible Pick.. Confused
First it was the over throw to Aiyuk then the pick. Just terrible play there. Jimmy G is sooo streaky. Dammit
here in bay area, we all know his throwing thumb is f’d up. he has a thumb brace. some throws get away from him. same shit 1st half of Rams game last week. But either way, he can’t do that in Green Bay next week. 
Absolutely. The 49ers are the only team I thought could beat GB in Greenbay. I still think so but the last 10 mins of the game with the Cowboys makes me wonder. The 49ers looked like they were trying to lose the game

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1482872999044919307
Brings me back to a deep, dark place.

The weeping blondes of 98....

[Image: 6VaA8riHqN0kpfh5uIOK6K9HRGI6ZJSgmUQERk3T...5aca632a08]

There's NO POSSIBLE way you call a run play to the middle of the field in that situation. That HAD to be on Dak. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
There's NO POSSIBLE way you call a run play to the middle of the field in that situation. That HAD to be on Dak. 
McCarthy said it was the play call. Dum da Dum Dum Dum!
I think it was 2nd down. You have time for 2 shots to the end zone. That's what you do.
I don't know who called the play but McCarthy defended the call after the game. I'm so glad they hired that guy.
I'm one of those old school Vikings fans who hates the Cowboys more than I hate the Packers, but not by much!

I’m short brunette fan but man that one blonde on the left is a dime piece

Quote: @Skodin said:
I’m short brunette fan but man that one blonde on the left is a dime piece
Looks kinda moody to me!

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Holding Dallas to 14 under their average, on the road, in the playoffs, without their top two defenders for much of the second half...take a bow, Demeco Ryans.
Yet Romo was screaming @ Ryans from the press box, to put SF DB's on the edge, to force/ keep plays inbounds.  Ryans didn't. 
Fail.
 4 consecutive, positive Dallas O plays later....Dallas had a chance that any opposing competent D-Coord, would never afford.  

Kellen Moore? 
Just signatured his Dallas "signature win"  (lol...his QB ran for a TD from the 40  with 14 secs left/no time outs)....

Not impressed with Zim's hot replacement candidates. 

I'm JACKED!  FUCK ZIM!  

[Image: 0d9dpt-i_bigger.jpg]
Did Kellen Moore call that QB draw in an effort to get Mike McCarthy fired so he can get the head job?

Moore out there play chess and everyone else playing checkers.

[Image: m0uz5euolmj7.jpeg]

What a Viking way to end the game.

BTW, Demeco Ryans definitely impressed with his game plan. Played his guys a bit soft at the end, but overall a fantastic game plan especially without Bosa for the 2nd half and Warner for the 4th.