Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears game thread
Is Cousins injured? His arm seems off. Of course, could be Hicks Ass. You know, when you develop a case of Akiem Hicks up your ass every play?

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@Mike Olson said:
Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.
Have we passed worth a darn all game?  We threw it a ton in the first half and didn't complete many...  
Well we scored then. *shrug*

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@Wetlander said:
@Mike Olson said:
Our coach at halftime said we need to run more.They have a second string secondary and the teeth of their defe se is run defense and he thinks we needed to run more.
Have we passed worth a darn all game?  We threw it a ton in the first half and didn't complete many...  
agreed, the bears rush was getting home, have to slow it down somehow 
Screens and slants.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Bullazin said:
I guess the IOL has come back to earth tonight.  Time to move on from Bradbury and move Cole back to swing IOL. 
Have to wonder about Davis.  At this point if he is not a better option than Cole or Udoh, he must really suck or has some injury that prevents him from even being active on game day.
Im hoping its just development. i have seen All pro guards sit the bench for 2 years. hopefully thats the case 

We have a “top 5 WR”. A “top 5 RB”. And a “top 10 QB”. 

… and a bad offense. 

Thankful to win so I’ll enjoy it and lord it over my Bears fans friends, but between us Vikes fans our offense has no-showed 4 or 5 games this year. I’m starting to think Klint K might be extraordinarily terrible. 

EDIT- We did look bad but I’ve calmed down and the bottom line is we won in Chicago, which we rarely do. Good job defense and good job team. Suck it Bears!  :p

And it ends with a one score lead.

I know it is Hicks, but oh my god Cole sucks!

Happy for Ihmir Smith-Marsette

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Bullazin said:
I guess the IOL has come back to earth tonight.  Time to move on from Bradbury and move Cole back to swing IOL. 
Have to wonder about Davis.  At this point if he is not a better option than Cole or Udoh, he must really suck or has some injury that prevents him from even being active on game day.
I agree, I thought Rick had made quite a trade to move down in the first round yet still acquire Darrisaw and acquire two more picks which became Monde and Davis.  Is there any commentary on Davis at all?  I think Greylock is correct, either he really sucks or is injured...  Should be getting some snaps at least...

I mean how does Kubiak not call bootlegs, waggles if he isn't going to have the RB or C chip on Hicks?  

I mean seriously, fucking roll Kirk out and get him out of the pocket and use playaction.  Just stupifying to watch how shitty the playcalling, lack of adjustments are.  Or continue to run #33 right into the mouth of it. 

We didn't win this.  Bears self-destructed in a Vikings'esque fashion