Normal. Tourist. Visit.
Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@Zanary said:
Well, the inflation that was predicted is underway...and the sputtering, police-state-building twit that got elected falls up stairs, apparently is the deciding factor on who is "black", is seemingly unaware that NEW Mexico is a state, and clamed there was no vaccine prior to his inauguration.

After not wanting a "racial jungle" for his kids.

This after 4 years of lies, babble, blame-shaming, moronic tweet torture.

Seriously, explain main party support to me.  I can't FATHOM you people.
All those things would have been top of the hour news during the orange man bad years. Now all there is, is crickets. People wonder why we dont trust the media. 

Its absolutley insane that the SJWs elected one of the most racist politicians in modern times......assuming you consider Biden....modern. To solve racial/sexual/exonomic injustice. 
In fairness,  inflation was well on its way under Trump’s regime,   the question is how the fed would act with who in office... I would hope that Trump business sense would have been smart enough to push for a rate increase to slow the economy down enough to keep inflation in check,  but I am afraid that today's precarious political climate won't allow for one party to allow the economy to slow in the interest of the strength of the dollar.

I wish this had happened about 8 years ago when I was saving and less interested in  spending,  but I'm wanting to put another good chunk into the farm and the cost of goods now is really causing me to pull back since everything is about 150% plus higher than it should be.

How  Biden acts on the crazy price hikes in the next couple months will define his presidency IMO,   like it or not his legacy won't be about social issues, foreign policy or the environment, or other current shit... we are at the mid 70s again and some hard decisions are going to have to be made.... its Jimmy Carters presidency all over again,  at least he has a mentor 
lol. Trump’s “Business sense”
Which is only surpassed by his moral compass.
Thats pretty rich coming from the party of the clintons.
What is even better is the side that doesn't really believe in morality complaining about his lack of morality.  Anything goes, unless their enemy does it, then suddenly they worry about morality.  
You have a funny opinion of what morality is. 

Haven't we all? I'm mean, those of us living in the real world.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1395202210586320896
He loves our police like he loves Jesus.