Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2
I gotta think the DE from Texas is high on the wishlist.

Without trades, Dane has the Vikings taking:

66-EDGE Joseph Ossai, Texas

78-WR Amon-Ra St. Brown, USC

86-S Divine Deablo, Virginia Tech

90-CB Robert Rochell, Central Arkansas

This would be a solid haul that fits the needs for this teams perfectly

You can just hear PA on a couple of these names.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Without trades, Dane has the Vikings taking:

66-EDGE Joseph Ossai, Texas

78-WR Amon-Ra St. Brown, USC

86-S Divine Deablo, Virginia Tech

90-CB Robert Rochell, Central Arkansas

This would be a solid haul that fits the needs for this teams perfectly
I would be very pleased with the first three. I dont know much about the corner, but I wouldnt mind seeing a guard at 90...if a good one is available of course.

I prefer the bigger sized DE of Basham or Weaver - 270+  over the 2 lighter guys you guys mention in Ojulari and Ossai.  They are both sub 250 and look more like 3-4 edge LB'ers.

Both Basham and Weaver have the strength to pass rush but also great leverage to string out a OL and run contain.  I prefer that skill-set on the opposite of Hunter.  In addition, these two have the size to play some along the DL in a BRob way.  

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
47. Joseph Ossai, edge, Texas (6-foot-4, 256 pounds)
An impressive pursuit player, Ossai is consistently around the football and makes plays that he has no business making due to his play speed and hustle. While he plays quick, he wins more with effort and his body stiffness hinders his ability to win at the top of his rush. Overall, Ossai is a linear athlete who lacks fluidity in his rush or redirect, but his foot is always on the gas with the compete skills and locked-in effort that helps mask some of his issues. He projects as a physical 3-4 edge defender.
48. Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU (6-foot-3, 205 pounds)
Marshall has the build-up acceleration to eat cushion without breaking stride, and he looks like a basketball big man at the catch point, using body position and catch radius to reel in off-target throws. Similar in ways to Courtland Sutton as a prospect, he tends to rely on his size/speed and needs to hone his urgency and route mechanics for the next level. Overall, Marshall faces an adjustment period as he develops his separation skills vs. NFL coverage, but he is a field-stretcher who can climb the ladder and give his quarterback a large strike zone. He projects as an inside/outside NFL starter if the medicals check out.
Ossai stood out at Texas. Natural football player. Solid guy. He will have success on the field and in life.

Quote: @minny65 said:
I prefer the bigger sized DE of Basham or Weaver - 270+  over the 2 lighter guys you guys mention in Ojulari and Ossai.  They are both sub 250 and look more like 3-4 edge LB'ers.

Both Basham and Weaver have the strength to pass rush but also great leverage to string out a OL and run contain.  I prefer that skill-set on the opposite of Hunter.  In addition, these two have the size to play some along the DL in a BRob way.  
Ossai is nearly 260.

[Image: zes5cu72g6qm.jpeg]

Anyone interested in Landon Dickerson at OG with a move up in mid-round 2?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Anyone interested in Landon Dickerson at OG with a move up in mid-round 2?
Why do you hate Eric Sugarman?

He's awesome but literally always hurt.