Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan joins McCain in Opposing Trump on Arpaio Pardon...
Quote: @Vikeshrink said:
Here's a shock:  I'm not a fan of either the man or the pardon.

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/0...his-man-is
Sounds like this animal would've been right at home in the SS or the South African Police during the Apartheid years. It's shocking what human beings can be capable of. 

Well if you are mad at Sheriff Joe then you should be REALLY pissed off about Soros. But the silence is deafening....

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikeshrink said:
Here's a shock:  I'm not a fan of either the man or the pardon.

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/0...his-man-is
Sounds like this animal would've been right at home in the SS or the South African Police during the Apartheid years. It's shocking what human beings can be capable of. 

After reading that article it reminded me of every bad southern sheriff from the movies all rolled into one.

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Well if you are mad at Sheriff Joe then you should be REALLY pissed off about Soros. But the silence is deafening....
Two questions:

1) Did you read the Current Affairs article? (Hint: just click on the link, it'll take you right to the article).

2) Do you have evidence to back up your assertion?  (Please note that in making this request, I'm not necessarily defending Mr. Soro's).

Let's just say Arpaio is really that bad. Based on what the article says. Then you question what I have read about Soros.....  Hmmmmm ok.  Or are you going to pull a Maroon and say it's Fake News???  Like everything else he doesn't agree is

with all these wrongful deaths and civil rights violations,  why wasnt he jailed on real charges and not some bull shit contempt of court?

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Let's just say Arpaio is really that bad. Based on what the article says. Then you question what I have read about Soros.....  Hmmmmm ok.  Or are you going to pull a Maroon and say it's Fake News???  Like everything else he doesn't agree is
I'm just asking for your source.  I put up mine.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
with all these wrongful deaths and civil rights violations,  why wasnt he jailed on real charges and not some bull shit contempt of court?
That's a good question and I don't know the answer.  My guess is that he used his position to shield himself from prosecution.  

The contempt of court violation came from a federal judge as oppose to a state one.

@JimmyinSD said:
That's a good question and I don't know the answer.  My guess is that he used his position to shield himself from prosecution.  

The contempt of court violation came from a federal judge as oppose to a state one.
I don't know if one is less biased than the other,  I don't have a lot of faith in our court system these days.

I am sure that sheriff Joe is not a white knight,  but I have my doubts the people down there kept reelecting satans spawn either.

It would be interesting to know if there is any unbiased accounts as to what really happened in some of these incidents.  I am sure there is guilt with the law enforcement side,  but I am equally sure that the victims are not as innocent as they are portrayed.

I don't like stories written as fact that are based on assumption like this families version of the story is told like it's gospel when in fact they have no audio or other way to cooperate their belief.  I doubt the jailers are gonna rat. 

@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
I'm just asking for your source.  I put up mine.
http://rense.com/general96/sorosmostevil.htm