Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots breaking out across the US.
Target may want to change their name and logo,  they are showing a philly one getting looted right now.

I have doubts this daytime looting is out of area people,   they may be involved in riling up the locals,  but the theft is most likely local people and in a few months they will wonder why there are no places to buy their goods in their neighborhoods anymore. 

What is this going to do to property values in the already oppressed areas?  Who will want to risk their money on these areas?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I have doubts this daytime looting is out of area people,   they may be involved in riling up the locals,  but the theft is most likely local people and in a few months they will wonder why there are no places to buy their goods in their neighborhoods anymore. 

What is this going to do to property values in the already oppressed areas?  Who will want to risk their money on these areas?

Ain't it great living here in the midwest, just armchair QB'ing the whole thing.  All we got to worry about are the work visas for the essential workers at the meat packing plant's.   I am in Steve Kings district, thats right across the border from you all, correct.

Can someone explain how to post a twitter post so everyone can see it?

I try just copy/pasting the URL and it's blank. If I highlight the entire thing and click copy, it's formatted awful. If I try to use the "embed" feature, it's appears as HTML gibberish.

Well the President started off his presidency by promoting roughing up INNOCENT until proven guilty  detainees.  Did we forget his little speech about Baltimore?  As POTUS they lifted the restrictions on selling military equipment to the police, restricted all of the previous presidency’s consent decrees.  They currently use weapons that they are not allowed to use in the act of war, use them on their own people.

Those rolled back decrees previously made PD’s change their practices.  Then his guard dog Barr threatened communities who don’t respect the PDs with the potential loss of protections (nothing like small government and freedoms being presented here).  

The rid of the changes that started to quell the issues in these communities then prepared a plan (vicious dogs and ominous weapons) to use a boogey man in Antifa to exert force on US citizens.  Could you even imagine the response if Barack Obama said that about the tea party?  

There is video after video after video of peaceful protestors being beaten, kicked, pushed, sprayed in the face, some women, even fucking children.  These actions have been legitimized by POTUS.

No one wants the Presidency to do anything at this point except try to bring the country together (he won’t do) and stop point fingers every fucking tweet (will never do) Oh and stop tweeting QANON CONSPIRACY theories.  That would be a good start.

Because he’s obsessed with Obama he rid of the pandemic response programs (wasn’t that a great idea) and turned the PDs loose (all this winning).  The two shit shows we are in right now.

If you aren’t embarrassed by this President, you are a hypocrite and part of the problem.  

Speaking of not embarrassing,The Floyd family has a fund with over $6 million in it, 4x what they were hoping for.  Hopefully only a sliver of what they will get in a civil suit against Minneapolis PD

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Minny kare news reports the stats on arrested  rioters being all out of state is a lie,  38 of 45 were in fact minny residents, out of state,   and one had no address.  The reporters  went through the police logs for their story so I assume they are correct. 

What kind of bullshit is that mayor and gov trying to cover up?  Or at least somebody was trying to cover something up by making that totally false first statement.
That info made no sense to me when I heard it: 80% of the protesters were out of state?? Such bullshit. How would anyone even be able to substantiate that blanket statement? The why would be interesting to know.

Many jurisdiction’s are saying the same thing, Madison, Atlanta, etc.  It’s not a cover up, it’s embarrassment.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Ain't it great living here in the midwest, just armchair QB'ing the whole thing.  All we got to worry about are the work visas for the essential workers at the meat packing plant's.   I am in Steve Kings district, thats right across the border from you all, correct.
No idea who Steve king is or where he represents. However I dont think the packing plants care about visas or need me to worry about their workforce since they have the sec of Ag, and lost federal politicians n their hip pocket. 

As far as I am concerned the big  packers can go fuck themselves.   Yes it would hurt short term for my neighboring beef producers but gutting the big beef and pork market controllers in the US would be best for American producers and rural Americans in the long run.

I am a small operation and really it's a hobby,  but I can certainly see how this game is set up to benefit big agra and that is in no way good for black or white Americans.

Blatant marketing plug here,  me and many other small beef and pork producers across the country  are choosing to bypass the major players that control the market and want to sell direct to the consumer.  If you or anybody wants quality beef or pork, processed by qualified and licensed local butchers,  please check out your local sources for prices and quality that will usually beat your local markets.   Honestly I would love to see every local grocery having and in house butchery like it was when i was a kid.

Quote: @Skodin said:

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Minny kare news reports the stats on arrested  rioters being all out of state is a lie,  38 of 45 were in fact minny residents, out of state,   and one had no address.  The reporters  went through the police logs for their story so I assume they are correct. 

What kind of bullshit is that mayor and gov trying to cover up?  Or at least somebody was trying to cover something up by making that totally false first statement.
That info made no sense to me when I heard it: 80% of the protesters were out of state?? Such bullshit. How would anyone even be able to substantiate that blanket statement? The why would be interesting to know.

Many jurisdiction’s are saying the same thing, Madison, Atlanta, etc.  It’s not a cover up, it’s embarrassment.
That's not suspect to you?  Cities all over the US having their stories changr, about who is at the root of all this shit,  after local press investigate their claims?

I am not ready to point fingers but something stinks in all of this so far.

I am not convinced it antifa or some other govt movement any less then I am thinking white supremacist,   but I want to know and I want them fucking eviscerated.

Imo There is something behind all this and it isn't just pissed off poor black folks and confused white college age liberals that are making the news.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Skodin said:

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

That's not suspect to you?  Cities all over the US having their stories changr, about who is at the root of all this shit,  after local press investigate their claims?

I am not ready to point fingers but something stinks in all of this so far.

I am not convinced it antifa or some other govt movement any less then I am thinking white supremacist,   but I want to know and I want them fucking eviscerated.

Imo There is something behind all this and it isn't just pissed off poor black folks and confused white college age liberals that are making the news.
I tend to believe this is a pride thing before a conspiracy.  

There is no doubt there are numerous actors/opportunists involved here.  The ones we need to be able to count on, are the PDs.

Some have been great, some have been abhorrent.  

This is the same thing you understand when you look at police violence statistics in America.  

Some PDs are great, some are completely rotten

Yeah, I can't buy meat at a supermarket, haven't for years.  I have been buying beef pork and poultry from local producers since I moved back to the midwest, in the early 90's. Nothing like a hanger steak from a grass fed animal.  Centralized food production has always had a bad effect on civilizations, spread of disease and famine, yeah I buy into that.  I thought you were from around Sioux Falls, hence the reference to Steve King, he's the one in congress from Iowa that has gotten kicked off every committee in congress.   Has never written or co-authored an ag. bill, only bill he ever passed had to do with saving the incandescent light bulb, but has won every year in a landslide in NW Iowa.  His last infamous quote's were, "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"  and "You could look over there and think the Democratic Party is no country for white men", so what I was getting at you and I live in a pretty isolated, homogeneous area.  Grew up in the Cities, used to live in the Franklin, Hennepin then moved away.