Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Was Beset By Denial & Dysfunction...
Hahaha Fauci said he would take the drug and doctors should prescribe the drug. 

Plus 2013. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he
has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
George Orwell 
Yup.  Cuts both ways too.  When the media is selectively silent, the left thinks no problem exists in their world.

Quote: @greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
George Orwell 
Yup.  Cuts both ways too.  When the media is selectively silent, the left thinks no problem exists in their world.

Sure does, quotes are for reflection, not just support like a drunk uses a lamppost.  What makes you such an expert on the homogeneous monolithic thought process of the left.  How do you discern one and have you ever mistaken a moderate for one? 

Haha I am a moderate democrat.  I can smell them.

@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
George Orwell 

Sure does, quotes are for reflection, not just support like a drunk uses a lamppost.  What makes you such an expert on the homogeneous monolithic thought process of the left.  How do you discern one and have you ever mistaken a moderate for one? 

lol.  such judgement.  I put nobody, even you, in any such box.  Simply made a quote for reflection.  Perhaps it lacks the gravity of a well known name below it, but as you say, they aren't for support like a drunk on a lamppost.

So just what moderate policies will you support as vehemently as you do as of late?

@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
George Orwell 

There is no discernment. It's meant to be a monolith.  Haven't you ever listened to Rush Limbaugh or Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity or Alex Jones? It's "THE LEFT" this and "THE LEFT" that. 

By the way, not sure if you heard...there's a Zoom conference later tonight with George Soros on how we can help bring down the global economy. I know I'll be there. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ff...f=1&nofb=1]
Shhh,
 Its gonna be more fun than their's
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]
" I pledge allegiance.....

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
George Orwell 

There is no discernment. It's meant to be a monolith.  Haven't you ever listened to Rush Limbaugh or Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity or Alex Jones? It's "THE LEFT" this and "THE LEFT" that. 

By the way, not sure if you heard...there's a Zoom conference later tonight with George Soros on how we can help bring down the global economy. I know I'll be there. 
as usual, your wisdom on football dwarfs your political acumen.  I listen to none of those, haven't heard one of their shows in probably 10 to 15 years.  And never was much for any of them.  Did watch some Rush way back before he was big.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
George Orwell 

as usual, your wisdom on football dwarfs your political acumen.  I listen to none of those, haven't heard one of their shows in probably 10 to 15 years.  And never was much for any of them.  Did watch some Rush way back before he was big.
Clearly