Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's emails
Yes.  Bill Taylor is not credible.  

You will see.  But keep buying the narrative.  

Let’s get to the bottom of the millions given to US politicians over the years. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

Can you please give us a few names of people either already involved or to be involved in this that are credible? I'll like to see what they say.
It seems everyone I use is not credible be they people that were appointed by Trump, worked for Trump or Republicans. 

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Can you please give us a few names of people either already involved or to be involved in this that are credible? I'll like to see what they say.
It seems everyone I use is not credible be they people that were appointed by Trump, worked for Trump or Republicans. 

Barr.  Durham.  They are investigating.

They will tell us what happened ... they will indict (hopefully) ...  they will lay out the evidence. 

Go read the transcript.  Trump wanted 2016 investigated - as he should.  The Ukrainian president brought Biden up.

No matter - Biden’s get made millions off Ukraine and China.  Let’s figure that out. 

This is a prime example of the depth of your insanity. 

Bill Taylor is a lifetime Republican, more Republican than Trump.  He is a Vietnam Vet.  But more importantly, he is Trump's handpicked replacement as ambassador for the Ukraine after Trump fired the other one.

And we are supposed to believe Trump's OWN HANDPICKED GUY IS LYING UNDER OATH???

I've read enough retarded shit out of you but this is a whole new level of total insanity.  So Trump is now selecting members of the deep state to betray him?  So is Trump just that stupid, judging by his record shattering turnover, or is Taylor an evil genius who hid his true colors from everyone just waiting for the right moment?

Seriously, you need help.  This would be hysterical if it wasn't so fucking pathetic. 

@"mblack" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Barr.  Durham.  They are investigating.

They will tell us what happened ... they will indict (hopefully) ...  they will lay out the evidence. 

Go read the transcript.  Trump wanted 2016 investigated - as he should.  The Ukrainian president brought Biden up.

No matter - Biden’s get made millions off Ukraine and China.  Let’s figure that out. 
Those are the only two? You and I know that Barr in involved in many ways about the Ukraine call, Mueller proble and Whistleblower handling.
When I read Durham's bio it's very similar to Mueller's and other career diplomats (hard nosed, served under multiple administrations, relentless) but somehow he is the only credible one.
Its funny you could not even lost Trump appointed cabinet members or security appointees.
Question, are the following people credible?
Chris Wray
Mike Pompeo
Mike Pence
Gordon Sondland

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

Bill Taylor is a lifetime Republican, more Republican than Trump.  He is a Vietnam Vet.  But more importantly, he is Trump's handpicked replacement as ambassador for the Ukraine after Trump fired the other one.

And we are supposed to believe Trump's OWN HANDPICKED GUY IS LYING UNDER OATH???

I've read enough retarded shit out of you but this is a whole new level of total insanity.  So Trump is now selecting members of the deep state to betray him?  So is Trump just that stupid, judging by his record shattering turnover, or is Taylor an evil genius who hid his true colors from everyone just waiting for the right moment?

Seriously, you need help.  This would be hysterical if it wasn't so fucking pathetic. 
Once again I get attacked ... when i respond the moderation goes after me. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Look.  I am not insane. 

I believe there is a deep state.  I believe there are corrupt people in government on both sides.  I believe there are people on both sides that profit off off corruption and war.  

I believe Trump doesn’t know who is good or bad.  For instance ... Romney.  McCain.  Sessions.  Paul Ryan.  Bushes.  

And i believe they are stacked ready to attack.  Did you see the tweet by Brennan calling for whistleblowers?

Ukraine is corrupt.  People made huge money ... like Biden, Romney, etc.  

Everyone at the state department have and had reasons to halt Trump from investigating the truth. 

It really isn’t a conspiracy theory.  People wanted Trump because he is not connected to them. 

Why not wait for the evidence to come out?

Why believe testimony behind closed doors without letting out full transcripts?

The fucking deep state ... no matter what side ... are not going to go easy.  

It all starts with the fake Russian hoax.  

as to the edit ... I don’t know. 

I suspect Pence, Pompeo, and Sondland are credible.

Wray may be “credible” ...but is certainly working hard to protect the people that were involved.  

And further ... it looks like some of the spying and russian hoax setup was done to a few other candidates like Ben Carson.  

Why would Hillary accuse Gabbard and Jill Stein if being Russian assets.  She isn’t this crazy.  

Fake narratives.  Complicit media.  

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:

So you think he is insane and call his contributions pathetic but yet here you are debating with him....if true wouldn't that make you the insane one?

How about you leave the personal shit out of the conversation and when the urge to attack builds up just walk away?   Everyone is entitled to an opinion and when you dont agree debate the opinions not the opinionated.

LOL I am the opinionated.  K.