Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skol Vikings!

Quote: @Chuckf said:
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/09/25/lol-letter-shows-senate-democrats-pressured-ukraine-investigate-trump-2018/
You can't possibly think those two are the same thing. Read the actual letter. 

Holy shit, HOW ARE REPUBLICANS THIS CONFUSED?! I'm starting to think you guys really don't understand the difference at times.

We are at that point in the movie where Jack Nicholson blurts out "You're Goddamn right I ordered the code red!!"

60% of the country is sitting in stunned silence.  

40% is asking wait what's the big deal??  

I don't care if there was ever a question or suggestion for quid pro quo.  The fact is the President just asked another country to start another investigation on his political enemy, after the previous one turned up nothing.  He asked them to contact his own private attorney, who has no power to represent the United States, and his lapdog Attorney General, who is responsible  for domestic law enforcement.

It's Watergate all over again, except this time Nixon is stupid enough to admit it, and the Republicans ha e no interest in following the law and will do anything to cover up and protect Trump.  It's like since he thinks the Mueller Report and Barr "exonerated" him, he was given a hall pass just to keep coercing foreign leaders to interfere in another election.

And you guys know if this was Hillary doing this shit you'd be screaming for a firing squad.

It's fucking unbelievable really.  Ghouliani has already had a complete meltdown on Fox News on live TV about it and it was hysterical watching him screaming and losing his shit.  They're so fucked they can't even get their story straight without changing it in mid-interview.

That house of cards built on lies just started to tumble ... get your popcorn.  

Quote: @KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:

1.  I havent watched fox news in a long long time...years I cant stand spin from either side.

2.  you think because you sit and watch and eat your spin all day that some how makes you in the right on all this.... you are one arrogant and ignorant person.  if you were honest with yourself you would spend more time examining your own positions and less time trying to condemn others for theirs.  I know that I find myself daily questioning everything that I find myself in agreement on with any politician.. I always ask myself why,   and when I need an answer the path is always the same.... follow the money.  Team red vs team blue its always the same..... its about the green.

3. everybody has their drivers... things that push them to vote for one shit bag over the other.  I have no issues with you voting against trump as that is why I voted for him  IMO hillary was a bigger POS than trump and based my disgusted vote on that.  its not the first time i dont vote FOR a candidate,  but instead AGAINST a candidate.   Maybe that is a new idea for election day... instead of having to vote for one or the other we should be able to vote against a certain candidate as well thusly cancelling out a FOR vote.  and if neither candidate receives say 35% positive votes at the end of it all... nobody wins and a new election is ordered and if either candidate doesnt receive at least 20% of the vote in their favor then they are thrown out.  make it so we actually have candidates we want to support instead of voting against the shittiest ones.   and isnt it time to get rid of the party names on the ballots?  its as tool for both parties but it really doesnt serve the public's best interest.
This is the best part about what's transpired. You can type away all you want, we can laugh at him using a Sharpie on a weather map all we want, we can attack him for going after a 16 year old girl on Twitter... but at the end of the day, the facts are that he's committed a crime by involving a foreign government in our elections for his own political gain.

What say you to that? It's a documented fact now.
I say if it is as you say it is... then he will be prosecuted and convicted.  I will stay tuned in,  but once again I will hold back my shock and ire until all the facts are presented... and then I will expect you to be crusading for the same standards to be applied to all politicians regardless of party.

by the way,  do you think he is the first or will be the last to use foreign assistance in an election?  is that really what has you all worked up or is this just the latest installment of orange man bad?

Quote: @KingBash said:
@greediron said:
LMAO, you are rich.  Telling others to educate themselves and stop and think.  Done engaging, just had to stop in for a laugh.
me too! So thank you! Love watching you guys spin this one. Didn't think you'd actually show up to try, but here you are! What loyal Trump cult members you are.
quit being a richard,  stay on point or just stay away.  your baiting is not going to be put up with,  this place is a shit show when that is allowed and I am not going to allow it to become that again or its just getting shut down completely.

you said you were done with this place... go away then.  if your existence on this site is simply for political OTs then I think you need to find a new playground.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:

1.  I havent watched fox news in a long long time...years I cant stand spin from either side.

2.  you think because you sit and watch and eat your spin all day that some how makes you in the right on all this.... you are one arrogant and ignorant person.  if you were honest with yourself you would spend more time examining your own positions and less time trying to condemn others for theirs.  I know that I find myself daily questioning everything that I find myself in agreement on with any politician.. I always ask myself why,   and when I need an answer the path is always the same.... follow the money.  Team red vs team blue its always the same..... its about the green.

3. everybody has their drivers... things that push them to vote for one shit bag over the other.  I have no issues with you voting against trump as that is why I voted for him  IMO hillary was a bigger POS than trump and based my disgusted vote on that.  its not the first time i dont vote FOR a candidate,  but instead AGAINST a candidate.   Maybe that is a new idea for election day... instead of having to vote for one or the other we should be able to vote against a certain candidate as well thusly cancelling out a FOR vote.  and if neither candidate receives say 35% positive votes at the end of it all... nobody wins and a new election is ordered and if either candidate doesnt receive at least 20% of the vote in their favor then they are thrown out.  make it so we actually have candidates we want to support instead of voting against the shittiest ones.   and isnt it time to get rid of the party names on the ballots?  its as tool for both parties but it really doesnt serve the public's best interest.
This is the best part about what's transpired. You can type away all you want, we can laugh at him using a Sharpie on a weather map all we want, we can attack him for going after a 16 year old girl on Twitter... but at the end of the day, the facts are that he's committed a crime by involving a foreign government in our elections for his own political gain.

What say you to that? It's a documented fact now.
I say if it is as you say it is... then he will be prosecuted and convicted.  I will stay tuned in,  but once again I will hold back my shock and ire until all the facts are presented... and then I will expect you to be crusading for the same standards to be applied to all politicians regardless of party.

I will. 

by the way,  do you think he is the first or will be the last to use foreign assistance in an election?  is that really what has you all worked up or is this just the latest installment of orange man bad?

Nah, I'm sure it's happened many times before. Absolutely. But he sold you guys a lie. A "drain the swamp" line of bullshit you guys parroted around as a counter to how fucked up and awful Hillary was. 

Well, it's time to admit that as bad as she was, he's way worse.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@greediron said:
LMAO, you are rich.  Telling others to educate themselves and stop and think.  Done engaging, just had to stop in for a laugh.
me too! So thank you! Love watching you guys spin this one. Didn't think you'd actually show up to try, but here you are! What loyal Trump cult members you are.
quit being a richard,  stay on point or just stay away.  your baiting is not going to be put up with,  this place is a shit show when that is allowed and I am not going to allow it to become that again or its just getting shut down completely.

you said you were done with this place... go away then.  if your existence on this site is simply for political OTs then I think you need to find a new playground.
Sorry I was right all along and you're all huffy now.

LMFAO!!! The WH accidentally emailed their talking points to the democrats and then asked the democrats to return the emails..... This is like watching Stupid Watergate!

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1...3339820032

Is someone quoting RedState and expecting to be taken seriously? For real?  What's next stormwatch?
ad

Sidenote..... senate republicans just yanked Trumps wall money out from under him.