Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs
Morally - good for Eric.   The MSM needs to be stopped. 

Legally - it is a flimsy case at best.  I studied the cases that were dismissed for the kids harassed on field trip in DC.

You ask for an apology and a retraction.  A lawsuit happens if they don’t apologize and retract. 

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
Really a story from a far left progressive site whos owner also owns a second far left progressive site called Alternet.  Thats pretty credible sources.  A quick google search tells you how whacked those sites are.  Trump has been investigated by Congress and Mueller for 3 years now and they have nothing, do you really think if 3 years and millions of dollars spent investigating him couldnt find anything that a crazy donation funded progressive website would ? He is also probobly the most well known businessman in the world if he is cheating on his taxes do you not think the IRS would know ?  Im assuming he gets audited on a pretty regular basis.  Heres a bettter source and story about Trumps connection to Deutche Bank.  Im not a big fan of Trump the man but all the allegations from the whackos has to stop.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/19/deutsche-bank-loaned-2-billion-to-donald-trump-over-two-decades-nyt.html.  
Great work, PurpleHaze.  Nailed it, from the get-go.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Morally - good for Eric.   The MSM needs to be stopped. 

Legally - it is a flimsy case at best.  I studied the cases that were dismissed for the kids harassed on field trip in DC.

You ask for an apology and a retraction.  A lawsuit happens if they don’t apologize and retract. 
Right, so more to the point though. Not fake news. They had a source (and we all know he's guilty of all of this, his entire crime family), the crime family pitched a fit and got the lawyers involved, and now they did the smart thing and backed down until they have concrete evidence.

So as usual, you're wrong. It's not fake news. It's President Baby having a tantrum to try and save his crumbling image of a financial genius as we all watch how this fraud has never succeeded financially in his life without massive amounts of help from Daddy and the Russians.

Ah, Trump supporters. You're so funny, living your simple little lives. 

EDIT: OH LOOK. ERIC TRUMP HAS ALREADY ADMITTED TO IT. What an inept family of boobs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/eric-trump-golf-courses-russia-funding-2017-5

LOL read that business insider article.  It has lies in there - if you knew the truth.  

First there is nothing saying the content is false. The apology is that it was only singly sourced. Second, LOD would love nothing more than there to be a lawsuit. Think about it legal scholars. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
First there is nothing saying the content is false. The apology is that it was only singly sourced. Second, LOD would love nothing more than there to be a lawsuit. Think about it legal scholars. 
LMAO

If he would love a lawsuit, he would not apologize. 

It is possible his source was a 4chan prankster. 

I think there’s two separate issues at play here.  I think there’s clear evidence that the mainstream
media is more than willing to throw accusations out there, regardless of
target, either for political gain or for monetary gain in being the first to
report a story, that later have to be retracted or proven false by others.  The more that they do half-assed reporting
with weak sources and/or outright biased political propaganda, the more this
furthers the publics lack of trust in the media as a whole.

The second issue is one of whether or not Politician XXX is being
bribed or controlled by outside agents.  I
think you’d have to be really, really naïve to think that this is a Donald
Trump only issue.  I think there’s a lot
of people that are pointing fingers at Trump or saying he didn’t do anything.  That is the wrong approach to take.  I think we’re clearly at a point where the
government isn’t serving the people, and is instead serving whoever gives them
a ton of money.  You can look at all of
the Clinton foundation issues, Biden’s Ukraine scandal, and so on.  I just don’t think you’re going to find many
clean politicians on either side of the aisle that don’t have some conflict of
interest going on.  If this is a catalyst
for implementing government wide legislation to start removing those conflicts
of interest, count me in.  If this is just
another try to make Trump look bad and ignore all the other corruption, I’ve
heard that story already.

Quote: @Skodin said:
i dont know how far this goes with Trump and the Russians but here is what people do know.

Many in the RE NyC scene (where many of my business partners reside, Related Group, Silverstein, etc) know that Trump’s financials were so compromised that he had to find darker money sources in the 80s and 90s for loans.  this is common knowledge here in NY for years.  The amount of Russians and Oligarchs that live in Trump’s residences is extraordinary high versus other foreign occupancies. 

2# regardless of trump, clinton, etc the Russians absolutely tried to meddle in our election.  Which is an act of war and oddly it was only back in 2012 when the GOP saw Russia as a threat.  Remember with Mitt said they were a threat and Obama acted like a smarmy ass by saying “this isnt the cold war”. Mitt was right and regardless of party, ALL americans should be pissed about this.  But no, some would rather back their guy and our enemy then point fingers at others about Patriotism
its ironic that when the blue team was giving them access to uranium and making jokes about how much of threat they werent,  that the left in this country didnt give a shit,  but once russia turned on them, or so they think,  the cold wars return is imminent.

just like a bunch of russians living in some of Trumps properties is condemning,  but dozens of dead Clinton associates.. nothing to see here.

this whole left vs right bull shit is such a hypocritical joke,  nobody (myself included) has a clue as to what is really happening,  who is really calling the shots, and who the real devil is.

well I didnt play partisan politics here. But yes, as a former conservative I thought Romney was right which he proved to be right (whether Trump benefited is another story) that russia would meddle in our shit. The GOP used to hate the Russians (tempers might have cooled as we both had a common enemy during the Bush era, radical islam with the Chechens) but now the GOP is like, whatever, there is all this smoke in the room but since our guy has yet to have a link to starting the fire, whatever.  Russia being lead by former head of KgB has planning to take us down since the wall fell.  When they couldnt do it economically, they resorted to typical espionage

I guess you dont understand the Russian or former Soviet way.  Find a weak link (Trump), butter him up (real estate finance capital), be close with him (have Russian oligarchs buy his poor selling condo units as tax havens or money laundering schemes), and which leads to compromise. aka the Russians have leverage.  Everyone knew Trump’s financials were bullshit, his bankruptcy and credit rating was shit from top tier US domestic banks so he would have to go elsewhere.  This is a long time coming.

Another long time coming, the split of the GOP and frankly the best thing that can come from it is the emergence of a new party that leans towards the center. bringing in common sense democrats who hate identity politics and old school republicans

LOL That was stupid.  

Or Obama sent western assets in to spy and give election to Hillary, and once he won, they created a fake Russian hoax to get rid of him.