Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual VikeFans Tailgate and get together?
Quote: @badgervike said:
Jimmy - Can you PM me if you guys come up with a plan?  Thanks.
I will try to remember.  lots of stuff happening right now,  i will try but also keep checking back to be on the safe side.

Quote: @RS Express
 said:
Saturday (the 23rd) is possible, but until where and when is settled I couldn't call it a plan.  There would be two of us
Would you be joining us on sunday as well?

Quote: @1Wildman said:
As of right now I am on board for the Bucs game with the wife and kids, 5 total.  Probably just watch the game with those hanging out in the parking lot.
What about on Saturday also?  Or is it just the tailgate itself for you and your clan?

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Well this sucks but based on the responses thus far its not looking like it would be worth the effort anyway.
Well crap, this is a bummer.  There will be four in my group,... Any tailgating in the light rail parking lots?  Like have a get together a stop or two away and just jump on the train to get to the stadium.  Probably not legal or feasible... just a thought that popped in...
Are you and Monsters Inc up just for the game or you interested in a Saturday get together again as well?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm still planning to take my kids to one game again this year. It will either be the Bucs game or the Ravens game. I'd love to swing by a tailgate and hoist a few with other Longshippers if we can figure out that part of it. Doesn't matter to me which game, so whichever one is in the lead is the one I'll choose. 
It's still looking like the Bucs game from the responses above.  If you make it SAT/SUN/ both and how many?

Sorry,  I saw it was 3 for the number. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
I'm still planning to take my kids to one game again this year. It will either be the Bucs game or the Ravens game. I'd love to swing by a tailgate and hoist a few with other Longshippers if we can figure out that part of it. Doesn't matter to me which game, so whichever one is in the lead is the one I'll choose. 
It's still looking like the Bucs game from the responses above.  If you make it SAT/SUN/ both and how many?

Sunday for sure. What time are activities on Saturday? It's hard for me to pin down Saturday since that day will likely be filled with kid stuff: mall, etc. 

Quote: @Buddah said:
@Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
@Buddah said:
I wish I could make the Bucs game, but I am coming up for the next game against the Lions the following week.  Traveling by car from VA, stopping along the way to meet with friends and see some sites.  If there is a tailgate of any kind on that Sunday, please let me know.  My friend and leader of our Northern VA Vikings Fan Club is flying in as well and we will be going to the game, and perhaps the Twins game on Saturday.  I have never driven past Shitcago before and I am looking forward to seeing some new territory.  SKOL!
If you're comin up from the south better be sure you stop by brotha!

I will certainly let you know when I am coming.  Since I am traveling by car and making many stops, not sure which day I will be there.  I am hoping by Friday evening or Saturday before the Lions game.
Perfect. If you're coming up via Chicago, we live like a mile from I-90, and are more than willing to provide some crash space. Can even rideshare it up for ya if you like. Smile

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
@Buddah said:
@Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
@Buddah said:
I wish I could make the Bucs game, but I am coming up for the next game against the Lions the following week.  Traveling by car from VA, stopping along the way to meet with friends and see some sites.  If there is a tailgate of any kind on that Sunday, please let me know.  My friend and leader of our Northern VA Vikings Fan Club is flying in as well and we will be going to the game, and perhaps the Twins game on Saturday.  I have never driven past Shitcago before and I am looking forward to seeing some new territory.  SKOL!
If you're comin up from the south better be sure you stop by brotha!

I will certainly let you know when I am coming.  Since I am traveling by car and making many stops, not sure which day I will be there.  I am hoping by Friday evening or Saturday before the Lions game.
Perfect. If you're coming up via Chicago, we live like a mile from I-90, and are more than willing to provide some crash space. Can even rideshare it up for ya if you like. Smile

That would be awesome.  I have a few of my spicy brothers and sisters up there, so I could try to organize some kind of getogether if you would not mind trying out something spicy. Wink

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:

Sunday for sure. What time are activities on Saturday? It's hard for me to pin down Saturday since that day will likely be filled with kid stuff: mall, etc. 
Nothing set yet,  we are trying to get numbers and go from there.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:

Nothing set yet,  we are trying to get numbers and go from there.

It has to be hard trying to organize all this all the way from San Diego. :p