Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Viking sign DT Tom Johnson, he's back
Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
I like Tom, but I would rather have had BRob back.
To be Sheldons backup?

Loved B-Rob and he will always be one of my favorites but he was getting long in the tooth, slowing down, and unfortunately that's how it goes..... Sucks but it's true.

Tom Johnson is an interior lineman.  Brob is an DE.

Love Brob but....

He may be long in the tooth as you say but athletically he can still hang with the the youngsters.
I did see where his replacement was on the field a bit. Gulags sure had fun with him and the announcer pointed that out.
No you will pro a ly never see Brian n.a. k. Spielman will make sure he doesn't eat crow.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
He may be long in the tooth as you say but athletically he can still hang with the the youngsters.
I did see where his replacement was on the field a bit. Gulags sure had fun with him and the announcer pointed that out.
No you will pro a ly never see Brian n.a. k. Spielman will make sure he doesn't eat crow.
was quietly hoping he would be back after week one, but sadly I think your last line will prove to be true.

As to the position, Brian played more DT/Jack LB than DE since Hunter was given the job, so yes, would rather have BRob than TJ.  TJ isn't brought in to play the run.

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"prairieghost" said:
I like Tom, but I would rather have had BRob back.
To be Sheldons backup?

To be on the team....