Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator McCain and political discourse among Viking fans
I would be fine with keeping it about football. I understand the need but I need an escape. 
I did like the OP. Very well thought out and expressed. Good job VO.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Well this went were they all go,  but it was a nice sentiment.  On to the the other board for it.

On a side note,  let's remember
 ( myself included)  that political discussion still must remain civil  and offensive generalities that lump all together should not be used.  Make concise points of don't make them at all.  I will try and start getting back pushing that issue as the board is really devolving from its intended purpose.
Fuck that.

I refuse to let the left lie about Trump because they don't want him to succeed.  Because a woman's right to murder her baby?

The celebrated him as a friend to blacks before he got elected.

The deep state needs to be exposed.  And drained.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Well this went were they all go,  but it was a nice sentiment.  On to the the other board for it.

( myself included)  that political discussion still must remain civil  and offensive generalities that lump all together should not be used.  Make concise points of don't make them at all.  I will try and start getting back pushing that issue as the board is really devolving from its intended purpose.
Fuck that.

I refuse to let the left lie about Trump because they don't want him to succeed.  Because a woman's right to murder her baby?

be civil,  be concise,  or be quiet please.

@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Fuck that.

be civil,  be concise,  or be quiet please.
So the guy who started this ... Now wants me to be quiet?

I am civil.

I won't let them lie anymore.  Sorry.  How concise can I be?

Trump is not a racist.  His policies have been better for blacks.  And the left doesn't like it.

Go back and read MB's first post in this thread.

This fucking site was ruined by that kind of shit.

And your mod ability didn't help at all.

Delete my fucking account from the site if you wish.  This site was ruined and we were lied to ... All because of a hidden politics site that people had to sign up for.

I am sorry Hillary lost.  With the real results for all Americans we have seen ain't going to change it in 2020 either.

Delete my fucking account from the site if you wish.  This site was ruined and we were lied to ... All because of a hidden politics site that people had to sign up for.

I am sorry Hillary lost.  With the real results for all Americans we have seen ain't going to change it in 2020 either.
yes MB took this thread off the rails and I called him out for it.  but do you honestly believe that if he hadnt launched that grenade that somebody else wouldnt have?  For every MB there is Bob,  for every me there is a Kramer or other.... and we have all made posts and threads that dont really help nuture civil conversation.

you know what doesnt help... you pissing and whining over  how its done.   you had a chance to have a say, along with others, and you decided to run off... so be gone..   I dont give a shit what you say about how the site is run or what you say about me on an internet message board,  this or any other.

i dont need to delete your account... I honestly dont care if you post here or not,  that is entirely your decision.  if you are done then just walk away.

@A1Janitor said:

yes MB took this thread off the rails and I called him out for it.  but do you honestly believe that if he hadnt launched that grenade that somebody else wouldnt have?  For every MB there is Bob,  for every me there is a Kramer or other.... and we have all made posts and threads that dont really help nuture civil conversation.

you know what doesnt help... you pissing and whining over  how its done.   you had a chance to have a say, along with others, and you decided to run off... so be gone..   I dont give a shit what you say about how the site is run or what you say about me on an internet message board,  this or any other.

i dont need to delete your account... I honestly dont care if you post here or not,  that is entirely your decision.  if you are done then just walk away.

Shows what a douchebag are.  I didn’t run off anywhere.  I view both sites and quite frankly I don’t post much on either.  I lurk daily ... and the sensitive topics area has what one whole page all year?  When i did post I got no responses.  

I still read the football area.  Not much to offer but I do occasionally.  Certainly post more here than over there.

I really don’t give a shit about what you think Jimmy.  Not sure why you mod here and post there.   

I absolutely had my choice to say ... i donated several hundred dollars and was a mod at the very beginning.  

But don’t change history.  Either a few people complained or they didn’t (I have several versions from mods).  This site decided to change.  And then the power group informed eveyone else.   Go back and look at old boards ... I argued to deaf ears.   

Get your facts right.  

The two site system sucks.  

I suspect looking back in a few years we might agree that that whole thing was stupid.  And hurt what we had.  

@A1Janitor said:

At the time. There was no Bob. Just non stop liberal insults directed at conservatives. I had all I could take and started posting back. I have on record that Barrnone would PM the ilk to all come on together and attack me so I would get banned. Trust me Barr. I read the PMs they are accessible when you have the access. Barr would toss grenades and then leave for a month and come back like nothing happened. He was banned numerous times but always got to come back where others like Ritchie weren't.  Shows the special treatment towards some and yes I know I received some as well   Before Trump winning politics were allowed so the Trump bashing could be shown, but after he won. It was stopped as liberals couldn't deal with it.... That's a fact!! 
A1 hit the nail on the head for the most part...  I don't agreè with attack on you for one thing
I am done with politics now.  SKÖL Vikings 

Post whatever proof you have Bob...No one gives a fuck...it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread...your posts were way post are way outside the rules of this board...all your claims do is further prove my initial point...You are just embarrassing yourself...

@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:

Shows what a douchebag are.  I didn’t run off anywhere.  I view both sites and quite frankly I don’t post much on either.  I lurk daily ... and the sensitive topics area has what one whole page all year?  When i did post I got no responses.  

I still read the football area.  Not much to offer but I do occasionally.  Certainly post more here than over there.

I really don’t give a shit about what you think Jimmy.  Not sure why you mod here and post there.   

I absolutely had my choice to say ... i donated several hundred dollars and was a mod at the very beginning.  

But don’t change history.  Either a few people complained or they didn’t (I have several versions from mods).  This site decided to change.  And then the power group informed eveyone else.   Go back and look at old boards ... I argued to deaf ears.   

Get your facts right.  

The two site system sucks.  

I suspect looking back in a few years we might agree that that whole thing was stupid.  And hurt what we had.  
The politics was going to end,   I heard about that months prior to the election so everybody needs to get off that bull shit that it was because Trump won.  It was talked about by mods before I was asked to help. 

Several of us that used to enjoy that shit were talking about ways  to preserve them and the separate board was the consensus and asking for access was to ensure that those that saw them asked for them and therefore we didn't get any whining over who sees what when they visited the site.

And I have given hundreds myself for the site...so what?  They were donations,  I donate to lots of causes and don't get to decide how they are run.  Get over it.

As far as where I post,  what the fuck does that matter?  The only people that would have an issue with me posting on the other board and being a mod here are the pinhead that think  there is some sort of war between the sites.

Like I said,  post, don't post,  I honestly don't care either way.