Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: DT Sheldon Richardson visiting Vikings
Quote: @"96POPS" said:
If this is a "done deal" then I'll say good bye now.
I don't get the issue...?

If we can get another brutal tackle and make a great D even better, and keep the key players (I include BROB in that), isn't that a positive...?

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"96POPS" said:

If we can get another brutal tackle and make a great D even better, and keep the key players (I include BROB in that), isn't that a positive...?
I think he's thinking it probably spells the end for BRob.

I'm guessing that means they'd ask BRob to restructure

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"96POPS" said:

They are wanting Brian to take a pay cut so they can sign these other guys,  screw that,  BRob earned his paycheck and always has,  maybe if they want to do some cleaving why dont they hit up the higher payed guys?  Maybe that new QB wants to give a little back to help put better players around him?

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Hope not, Pops. The D would be better with both guys on the team.  I think Richardson would also help #96 "set the hook" a few more times than last season. 

Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
Unless he really wants out of Seattle, he wont be in Minnesota long. Read on pro football talk that Seattle has offered him 11 million a year.  No way the vikings pay that.
Why's that again?

I gather more players than Latavius Murray have been approached about restructuring their contracts. Or maybe a new 3T means fewer snaps for Robison. Sounds like Brian would rather be released?

If I'm dropping ANYONE /salary it would be Treadwell.

im sure lots of guys are gonna be asked for restructures. we are prob signing Richardson and locking up two key in house free agents. then budget fill rest of roster. guys restructuring helps the team out with that. 

having said that, i dont talk about other peoples money, and would never judge someone opposing a pay cut.  

Pops you are a great guy and was glad to meet you, I would hope you would still stop by because you know that eventually when BRob is done playing he will still be a favorite here.  In my eyes as I am sure many others BRob will always be a Viking no matter where he plays his last game.