Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh man.....this would be sweet....
Update: I'm seeing reports out there now that Suh and Seattle have mutual interest. Doesn't mean Richardson is coming to Minnesota, necessarily, but does mean the Seahawks are probably moving on from him. Its a start. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Update: I'm seeing reports out there now that Suh and Seattle have mutual interest. Doesn't mean Richardson is coming to Minnesota, necessarily, but does mean the Seahawks are probably moving on from him. Its a start. 
peliserro on NFL network said sources mentioned the Vikings called Richardson and have interest in Suh. 

so there is that

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
@StickyBun said:
peliserro on NFL network said sources mentioned the Vikings called Richardson and have interest in Suh. 

so there is that
Listening to Miami sports radio this morning on the way to the airport: Suh is all about the $$$$. Doesn't care about anything else. So he'll go to the highest bidder regardless. Said he's a different dude, puts in his time and goes home. Not a leader, but will play hard. 

Let me ask a question. Seattle gave up their 2nd Round pick AND their second best WR to get this guy and they're willing to let him walk after one year. 

Why is that? Does anyone have serious intel on why?

From the outside it looks like the move was a last ditch effort to give the Defense one last hurrah and now the Hags have decided to blow the whole thing up. Big price to pay, though. Why not keep him as part of the Rebuild? 

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Let me ask a question. Seattle gave up their 2nd Round pick AND their second best WR to get this guy and they're willing to let him walk after one year. 

From the outside it looks like the move was a last ditch effort to give the Defense one last hurrah and now the Hags have decided to blow the whole thing up. Big price to pay, though. Why not keep him as part of the Rebuild? 
we gave up a 1st and 4th for bradford and let him walk.  maybe they see suh as an upgrade similarly to how we view cousins?

Legit question.  Jets and Seahawks are letting him go, although I think Seattle would have liked to keep him. But same can be said of Suh. Definitely a little 'buyer beware' with these guys, but if they are motivated, watch out....especially next to Joseph. Inside wrecking crew.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Like the Broncos and Keenum's "mutual interest" was based on the Vikings and Cousins mutual interest, this could mean they know Richardson and the Vikings are close. Seattle's an absolute mess right now. Vikings can take advantage of that. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Like the Broncos and Keenum's "mutual interest" was based on the Vikings and Cousins mutual interest, this could mean they know Richardson and the Vikings are close. Seattle's an absolute mess right now. Vikings can take advantage of that. 
I love Russel Wilson, but the Hags are far from what they used to be.

I can't believe what the Eagles were able to do with an already formidable roster and system. We have to something to try and improve 3t and DL. Not sure if Suh or Richardson are the ticket, but the talk of potential improvement there is hopeful. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
I love Russel Wilson, but the Hags are far from what they used to be.

I can't believe what the Eagles were able to do with an already formidable roster and system. We have to something to try and improve 3t and DL. Not sure if Suh or Richardson are the ticket, but the talk of potential improvement there is hopeful. 
Yeah, there's always that. As exciting as all this is, there's always the damned Eagles...and the Rams...and the Saints. It really sucks that the NFC is so good right now. But I LOVE Richardson, especially how he fits into this defense. I hope we can make it happen. My God, he's only 27 years old. This would be a Steve Hutchinson like signing, or Antoine Winfield.  

That was my take.  Desperate measures for desperate times.  They haven't drafted as well recently and now that all those low price rookie contracts have turned into high priced ones, they are struggling.  They may have finally solved some of their O-line issues, but that has been their biggest issue of late.  Now the defense is falling apart except for Thomas and Wagner. 

Makes me happy to see them imploding.