Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What's cooler than being cool?
I really like the white helmets. December/January, prime time...white warriors. I like these a lot.

(06-06-2024, 09:17 AM)JR44 Wrote: One rule in Viking football, don't mess with the helmet.  

JR44 said it perfectly
People sleep peacably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rf54's post:

(06-06-2024, 12:33 PM)Kentis Wrote: They’re wearing them on Monday Night Football, week 15 against da Bears, it may well be time to wave the white flag by then anyway…  Cool Angel

But..... if we have 9 or 10 wins going into that game then those unis will be fantastic!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

These unis are dope. Love the all white. The only thing I wish is they made the horn metallic purple, but overall this a great alternate look to bust out once or twice a year.

I wish they would go back to the throwback unis that they wore in week one last year. That is the Vikings look for me.
[-] The following 2 users Like kmillard's post:

I always thought white helmets make the players’ heads look like a bobble head ala the Cardinals helmets. Thumbs down for me, I am afraid…

I would still love to see the team go back to shiny purple helmets instead of the matte helmet currently used. Those throwback unis were awesome and I would love to see them return.
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like The ghost formerly known as PG's post:

(06-06-2024, 11:29 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: So I'm the only bitch here that likes those uniforms? Love those solids, man. I also loved the Color Rush stuff they did for Thursday Night Football.

Hated the Color Rush stuff, but those whites are like Minnesota in January: so damn cold  Cool

Honestly, the throwbacks are my least favorite. I like the different color schemes that get tried sporadically and as mentioned, partial to the solids. I don't view any part of the Vikings uniform 'sacred', especially for these one-off types changes.

I'm fifty-fifty on them. I appreciate trying something different, but I also don't think we've had a white on white uniform that looked good since Jake Reed was on the roster. I prefer this over our current white on white, but its better when they wear purple.