Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s time to give Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah the respect he has earned
Quote: @"FLVike" said:
The KAM lovers are in their heyday now. Not so much from weeks 1 to 4.  They were just lying in wait ready to pounce. Now just wait until the next loss for them to disappear again..
You mean with the league leading 11 turnovers?? :p

Hey don't worry, the season will surely change. And then you'll be happy once again to gloat over another disappointing Viking's finish. In Vikingland, we can never have anything nice. So it is written. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:
The KAM lovers are in their heyday now. Not so much from weeks 1 to 4.  They were just lying in wait ready to pounce. Now just wait until the next loss for them to disappear again..

Hey don't worry, the season will surely change. And then you'll be happy once again to gloat over another disappointing Viking's finish. In Vikingland, we can never have anything nice. So it is written. 

Come on man! You are talking to someone that drove 85 miles one way to watch the Vikings on TV back in 1986 when satellite TV first came out and only a few had it here in Florida. Believe me when I say I do not hate him. I root for him to make excellent picks, trades, and deals. This has been my team for 49 years waiting to pop the champagne just once. So just because I may disagree with one decision does not mean I gloat when we lose. I have never rooted for this team to lose even when we were out of the playoffs.

@"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:

Come on man! You are talking to someone that drove 85 miles one way to watch the Vikings on TV back in 1986 when satellite TV first came out and only a few had it here in Florida. Believe me when I say I do not hate him. I root for him to make excellent picks, trades, and deals. This has been my team for 49 years waiting to pop the champagne just once. So just because I may disagree with one decision does not mean I gloat when we lose. I have never rooted for this team to lose even when we were out of the playoffs.
Alright, I'll put it under the 'long time, disgruntled, want a damn Super Bowl!' fan category! I get that. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:

Alright, I'll put it under the 'long time, disgruntled, want a damn Super Bowl!' fan category! I get that. 

Thanks.btw I was just trying to be funny with the reverse KAM lovers quote. I did get one laugh out of it.

@"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"FLVike" said:

Thanks.btw I was just trying to be funny with the reverse KAM lovers quote. I did get one laugh out of it.
You got two, I just didn't acknowledge it publicly!  B)