Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh McDaniels fired
Quote: @claykenny said:
Yeah, attractive women going after rich guys is a recent phenomenon… Some of you are so historically illiterate that it’s comical.
Yep, nothing new....been going on forever. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
@Vikergirl said:
@supafreak84 said:
@StickyBun said:
@supafreak84 said:
@StickyBun said:
I don't mean to bag on somebody's looks....but for f-cks's sake:

[Image: nfh0xpst9r831.jpg]
Have you seen his smoking hot 20-something year old girlfriend? Just goes to show women will f*** anything with money...
I don't know how these women do it. Not with someone like Davis that looks like some kind of mutant who crawled out of Chernobyl. I think many times these dudes aren't asking for sex, just companionship. So that makes it a lot easier. If I looked like Davis, and got a young smoke show, this girl would understand that there's going to be lots of sex. So get the black out curtains and go to your happy place, because Daddy is slapping ass and taking names.

It really is amazing. Tiger Woods is another example. If that dude was taking your order at IHOP there's not a damn woman in the world that would even look twice at him because that's one goofy looking mofo. Gold digging has become an art form though and something not only accepted, but almost encouraged in today's culture.
And there are dudes with money and power that are trophy hunters. They want arm candy. Some of these couples are in transactional relationships, it goes both ways. Both are taking advantage of the opportunity and access. Different people have different requirements, maybe they are being honest and up front about it. I may disagree but as long as no one is hurting anyone, it's not my business 
I'd agree with that. Just trying to figure out in the last ten years or so how things have swayed so much for women, who are not only ok with being branded as gold diggers, but almost proud of that label. It's kind of like being a bum, which used to be a label of embarrassment, to now people being almost proud of it and making no effort to change. Wild society we live in nowadays 
Success is demonized by the progressives,   hard work isnt required to get ahead by our govt,  why should hot women, or anybody for that matter take pride in themselves as contributing members of society when so many dont think there is any shame in  not even trying?    
Figured we’d see this from you in this thread.

Melania is definitely boning Trump because he’s a good looking guy. 

Sorry Rush is dead. Guess you’ll have to slum it with Steve Deace and other retard misogynist fucks to make you feel better about your pathetic life.
Lol,  I dobt figure to see anything from you,  but im glad I didn't disappoint. 

And yes,  its quite likely Trump would have to pay to get laid if it wasn't for his fame and fortune.

As far as the rest of your post.  Have a nice day.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@claykenny said:
Yeah, attractive women going after rich guys is a recent phenomenon… Some of you are so historically illiterate that it’s comical.
I would agree its hardly a new tactic,   but like supa was questioning,   why/when did it become something prideful?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@claykenny said:
I would agree its hardly a new tactic,   but like supa was questioning,   why/when did it become something prideful?
Everything has become 'prideful' today with social media. Everything and anything. And amazing! Heroic! The absolute best and the fucking worst. More 'heroes' and 'villains' than ever in history. 

Just more shitbags, grifters and narcissists having a platform to 'like' stupid stuff which emboldens and 'validates' them. Its social media....these people always existed.

Same goes for rich guys going after women based on looks. Nothing new, still bashing the women for it too. It takes two. The guys are part of the equation and making decisions too but I guess it doesn't matter what he does 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@claykenny said:
Everything has become 'prideful' today with social media. Everything and anything. And amazing! Heroic! The absolute best and the fucking worst. More 'heroes' and 'villains' than ever in history. 

Just more shitbags, grifters and narcissists having a platform to 'like' stupid stuff which emboldens and 'validates' them. Its social media....these people always existed.

I was just going to post almost the same thing.  Ever since "reality" TV like Bachelor/Bachelorette getting laid by 20 different men/women and then choosing one and combining that with social media our norms are gone.  Almost every contestant is really a model wannabe or wants to be discovered.  We have raised a generation of narcissists (look at me) adult children.  As a parent during the evolution of those two things I am happy to say that neither my adult son or daughter ever watch those reality shows, and neither is on Facebook.  Not saying we haven't made other mistakes Smile

The reason I bring up parenting because a lot of this crap from this generation is on us (yikes, accountability)

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@claykenny said:

I was just going to post almost the same thing.  Ever since "reality" TV like Bachelor/Bachelorette getting laid by 20 different men/women and then choosing one and combining that with social media our norms are gone.  Almost every contestant is really a model wannabe or wants to be discovered.  We have raised a generation of narcissists (look at me) adult children.  As a parent during the evolution of those two things I am happy to say that neither my adult son or daughter ever watch those reality shows, and neither is on Facebook.  Not saying we haven't made other mistakes Smile

The reason I bring up parenting because a lot of this crap from this generation is on us (yikes, accountability)
the best mic drop I ever heard was a 20 something listening to a bunch of 40-50 somethings complaining about his generation... "well, we didnt give those participation trophies to ourselves"

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@claykenny said:
Same goes for rich guys going after women based on looks. Nothing new, still bashing the women for it too. It takes two. The guys are part of the equation and making decisions too but I guess it doesn't matter what he does 
You are correct, but the question was when did the "sugar daddy" culture become en vogue? It's become a "no big deal" kind of thing now and you have more women looking to be "spoiled" or start careers on Onlyfans than get actual job skills to have a career. Feminists in this country must be losing their shit over the new generation 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@Vikergirl said:
@claykenny said:
You are correct, but the question was when did the "sugar daddy" culture become en vogue? It's become a "no big deal" kind of thing now and you have more women looking to be "spoiled" or start careers on Onlyfans than get actual job skills to have a career. Feminists in this country must be losing their shit over the new generation 
There are so many different kinds of feminists. The sugar daddy thing is not new. There have always been rich guys looking for a trophy to maintain. The guys are making the decision too. I am not saying it's right or wrong, I am calling out the hypocrisy. No one says anything about the guy with the 20 something, he gets kudos and high fives

I remember a TV interview with Melania Trump shortly after she became first lady.  Melania was asked if she married Donald for his money.  She cooly answered with the slightest grin, "Well, do you think he married me for my looks?".  Yeah, it was clear she made a business decision.